• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

Crisco

Banned
I just hope the Browns are willing to give him at least 3 years to realize his vision. Also he needs time to grow into the position. It took Ron Rivera nearly 2.5 seasons to become an above average head coach after years as an overqualified coordinator. If they stick with him, I think the Browns will win a playoff game within the next 5 years.

Godslay

Banned

Why would he?

Even if true, they didn't do their homework and looked stupid. That could obviously change if the evidence changes, but as right now? Not a good look.

Plus the less state backed news orgs the better, and that applies to anyone.

I'm sure he said this when he found out:

200_s.gif

cdyhybrid

Panthers not allowing flags into the game out of fear of the traveling Seahawk fans. Or out of fear of legal action after their QB steals/vandalizes/destroys them.

Either way, #shook.

Good intro by Hue.
Huge Action Hue Jackson
pitbull.png

ok I'm done
This is a good presser.
I've seen a lot of presser for coaches, it was good. But I did like pettines too, but this one was different. Time to get rid of the motto play like a Brown.
Hue laying the smackdown!!!

edit: Now looking out for my girl MKC
Apparently your girl won sports writer of the year award or something. I saw some ppl compare it to a participation award lol

Mindlog

My Powerball Numbers for tonight.
28 17 37 31 7 8

When I win I'm donating it to Buccaneer strategic assets (refs and the NFL) to buy us a Super Bowl.
I didn't actually play, but it's not like those random numbers will hit anyway.

Time for everyone to calm down about the hiring now. I'll be getting a committee ready to get Hue fired soon.
All ready sick of the bull

Why would he?

Even if true, they didn't do their homework and looked stupid. That could obviously change if the evidence changes, but as right now? Not a good look.

Plus the less state backed news orgs the better, and that applies to anyone.

I'm sure he said this when he found out:

200_s.gif

BBC, NPR, and Al Jazeera are like... usually the best.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Good intro by Hue.
Huge Action Hue Jackson

I've seen a lot of presser for coaches, it was good. But I did like pettines too, but this one was different. Time to get rid of the motto play like a Brown.

Apparently your girl won sports writer of the year award or something. I saw some ppl compare it to a participation award lol

Well yeah of course you loved Pettine's press conference, he came in ready to kick ass. He took no prisoners.

Here's a summary video of it for anyone who didn't see it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_r2heFDix8

My Powerball Numbers for tonight.
28 17 37 31 7 8

When I win I'm donating it to Buccaneer strategic assets (refs and the NFL) to buy us a Super Bowl.
I didn't actually play, but it's not like those random numbers will hit anyway.

I forgot to buy tickets till I saw your post... So, Mindlog, if I win and the Patriots win the Super Bowl, I'll give you $1m.

Top Bottom