• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

minx

Anyone else excited for the Plants vs Zombies 2 open Beta this weekend? Loved the first game and this one looks really good

Bitch I commented about this one page before you.

Something unsettling about opening up a 3 pack of condoms only 1 in the package. Wtf

I'm sorry that you still have to use condoms because they are awful but it's better than STDs or unwanted babies.

I got mine

jason-witten-puke.gif

@bowser good point on the head coaches. But BB is very involved in the Pats offense. Pete may be as well but that seems to be hazier. Arians and Rivera would be the other top guys then after that flip a bunch of coins

haha good point, though I think they are staying in STL through the draft as far as HQ

Pete's involvement in the offense is one of the reasons the relationship between him and Norm Chow soured at USC. The offense the Seahawks run is more akin to how USC ran its offense post Chow, although it has gotten a bit more modern as Russell Wilson has evolved.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Condoms are the worst

Also, it's great that I don't even have to check my ticket. The internet tells me where the winning ticket was sold.

Striker

Some dudes upset Joe Philbin is now the OC because his stint in Miami failed. No one even knows if he'll be calling plays. I would like to think it is still going to be McAdoo but we'll see.

I guess no one can get another opportunity if they were released or fired.

squicken

KC-NE: Maclin out leaves the Chiefs with one guy on offense. BB always takes away one guy. Brady can't throw deep, especially in the cold. Chiefs can exploit that line with their pass rush. But in the end enough dinks and dunks will work and it will not be close

PIT-DEN: No idea on this one. I would have said PIT w/a healthy Ben, but now that he is a noodle arm too, I'll go with the better defense and the QB who has more experience being noodle armed

GB-AZ: I know the last one was a blowout, but even before the WAS game I thought this was one the Pack could win. AZ's defense wasn't as good as the numbers say w/Matheiu, and they really aren't now. There's no home field advantage here, and I just think Palmer will have a couple killer turnovers against a good GB pass defense

SEA-CAR: The way I feel about Bama, I feel about Seattle. You can't out-Seahawks the Seahawks

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm glad we agree wienku, condoms are the worst, but babies are even worse.

I'm sure it happens but most every 20 something out there is on some kind of birth control. "Accidents" are so damn uncommon past a certain age it seems.

effzee

Pretty obvious at this point Eagles are waiting on Pederson to be eliminated from the playoffs as their safe pick who they know besides themselves no one else has an interest in. Shurmur is similar.

Meanwhile they will keep trying some of the other guys.

Shefter reporting they are focused on Tom Coughlin now.

effzee

Horrible. Best villain ever
E;Giants people saying Eagles will interview Coughlin for a 3rd time today. Giants clearly thought he was the problem. Why would Philadelphia hire him?

I'm going to be honest. As respected and loved as he is, I never viewed Coughlin as a top level coach. Yes they won 2 SBs, but considering the manner they won it never inspired confidence that he could go to just any team, build, and win a SB.

Of course that's true for most coaches, but Coughlin has had 3 losing seasons in a row. Chip had won more games in first 3 seasons. For all the love his players have for him plus an elite QB, Coughlin has either always limped into the playoffs or missed them. Giants kept their FO, GM, and assistant coaches, promoted one of them to HC, and kinda sorta pushed Coughlin out.

And this is the man who is the savior? Even with all say if he was 10 years younger then maybe but now?

ESPN is also reporting Coughlin believes he has another 2-3 seasons left in him and wants to win now. Eagles might be close in 3 years but it all depends on the QB. They certainly aren't near contending this moment.

Doesn't make sense for either side unless at this point Lurie wants to make a splashy hire and reclaim some dignity after firing Chip and missing out on all top candidates they had wanted.

I am intrigued about what Tom's vision for the team, QB, and his all new staff would be.

kmag

I'm going to be honest. As respected and loved as he is, I never viewed Coughlin as a top level coach. Yes they won 2 SBs, but considering the manner they won it never inspired confidence that he could go to just any team, build, and win a SB.

Of course that's true for most coaches, but Coughlin has had 3 losing seasons in a row. Chip had won more games in first 3 seasons. For all the love his players have for him plus an elite QB, Coughlin has either always limped into the playoffs or missed them. Giants kept their FO, GM, and assistant coaches, promoted one of them to HC, and kinda sorta pushed Coughlin out.

And this is the man who is the savior? Even with all say if he was 10 years younger then maybe but now?

ESPN is also reporting Coughlin believes he has another 2-3 seasons left in him and wants to win now. Eagles might be close in 3 years but it all depends on the QB. They certainly aren't near contending this moment.

Doesn't make sense for either side unless at this point Lurie wants to make a splashy hire and reclaim some dignity after firing Chip and missing out on all top candidates they had wanted.

I am intrigued about what Tom's vision for the team, QB, and his all new staff would be.

Coughlin supposedly interviews extremely well. He's extremely detailed, organised and precise, if you're looking at bunch of first time candidates I'd imagine in terms of the interviews alone he'd probably make a cracking impression. Interestingly enough, McAdoo is supposedly the same sort of details guy and the Eagles allegedly thought he aced the interview.

Coughlin supposedly interviews extremely well. He's extremely detailed, organised and precise, if you're looking at bunch of first time candidates I'd imagine in terms of the interviews alone he'd probably make a cracking impression.

Doesn't surprise me in the least, he's always had that Gruden-esque vibe about him where he lives and breathes the sport.

effzee

Coughlin supposedly interviews extremely well. He's extremely detailed, organised and precise, if you're looking at bunch of first time candidates I'd imagine in terms of the interviews alone he'd probably make a cracking impression. Interestingly enough, McAdoo is supposedly the same sort of details guy and the Eagles allegedly thought he aced the interview.

Eagles actually thought they had McAdoo and were about to make an offer.

Even with my reservations about his success and recent lack of it, on experience alone I'd take him if he was younger.

If Tom is looking to win more championships and soon, I don't think the is a team on the market that fits. Eagles don't have an answer at QB which alone might take years to solve.

LevelNth

Banned
San Francisco media is doing their damnedest to show just how far quality journalism has fallen. It's amazing how these individuals just tweet out whatever they want and all they need to say is 'my sources' or 'I'm hearing'.

Sure you are.

Lock of the century is that whichever coach the Niners get, some of them will say it wasn't who they wanted at all, and any coach they didn't get, regardless of whether they even made them an offer, was their absolute top choice they lost out on. It's comical.

kmag

Eagles actually thought they had McAdoo and were about to make an offer.

Even with my reservations about his success and recent lack of it, on experience alone I'd take him if he was younger.

If Tom is looking to win more championships and soon, I don't think the is a team on the market that fits. Eagles don't have an answer at QB which alone might take years to solve.

Coughlins on record as being of the opinion it's all about getting to the postseason and if you get there you have a legitimate shot. Not surprising given his success when he's gotten to the postseason both with the Giants and the Jags. It's a weak division, all the teams in it have warts so I could see why he'd think the Eagles was an interesting job.

Respect

San Francisco media is doing their damnedest to show just how far quality journalism has fallen. It's amazing how these individuals just tweet out whatever they want and all they need to say is 'my sources' or 'I'm hearing'.

Sure you are.

Lock of the century is that whichever coach the Niners get, some of them will say it wasn't who they wanted at all, and any coach they didn't get, regardless of whether they even made them an offer, was their absolute top choice they lost out on. It's comical.

Think this can probably be said for a lot of journalism these days.

Top Bottom