• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

bionic77

Between Bowie and now this.....just fuck cancer. Ugh.
Cancer is the worst.

And both Bowie and Rickman were still producing as artists. I mean Bowie just put a new fucking album out before he died and Rickman was still making movies.

Lets not compound on this horrible week with a Patriots victory.

Do it for Bowie and Rickman Alex. I believe in you!

Line_HTX

Chris-Broussard-Sources.jpg

Broussard sources...

:jnc

bionic77

Thanks Obama
Hurricanes and brown people will be a thing of the past in just one more year.

Trump is going to build a wall around the entire USA. And as a bonus it will also protect us from any white walkers if that Game of Thrones shit turns out to be true.

rando14

Trump is going to build a wall around the entire USA. And as a bonus it will also protect us from any white walkers if that Game of Thrones shit turns out to be true.

Good thing I got my Honorary White papers all approved earlier

Life's good!!

We lost Rickman
The Hornets are a dumpster fire
United is a boring dumpster fire
Duke Basketball is good but not good enough to win a title so who gives a fuck
Ice Soccer sucks
Pitchers and catchers still don't report for weeks

I'm gonna be depressed as all hell if the Panthers lose on Sunday

bionic77

Good thing I got my Honorary White papers all approved earlier

Life's good!!
Surpisingly a lot of doctors are nut job republicans.

I get the desire to pay less taxes but I can't get on board with the rest of the rights schenanigans.

Maybe one day ez will stop fucking around, climb out of his compound, and make the Repubs respectable again. Until that day I guess it is just DOTA and trolling MLB players on Twitter. :(

jmdajr

We lost Rickman
Ice Soccer sucks

Cardinals vs Panthers is my last hope for something new.

MechDX

shalise manza young ✔ @shalisemyoung
reports are #Titans closing in on Jon Robinson for their GM opening...if that happens, hearing he'll tap Josh McDaniels for head coach
7:50 AM - 14 Jan 2016

Interesting

EDIT: Kipers first mock draft is out but its that BS "Insider" garbage did find out who he has the Texans taking:

22.) Houston Texans

Carson Wentz, QB, North Dakota St.

If you saw Wentz throwing it around in the SEC or Pac-12, you’d think he looked like a big-time QB prospect. At 6-foot-6 and nearly 235 pounds, he has a big arm, serious mobility and shows a willingness to be patient, move in the pocket, and keep his eyes down the field as things move around him. This is a guy who could be in the top-10 mix after the Senior Bowl and combine. Houston might end up thrilled if he’s around this late.

Squicken can you get the entire list?

We lost Rickman
Ice Soccer sucks

And them quit life all together with a hawks/pats rematch?

We lost Rickman
Ice Soccer sucks

Hi.

The Mariners are a dumpster fire
We lost the Sonics.
Sounders is soccer...
Storm.... well i mean they got a few titles but WNBA isnt the NBA.

Oh and we lost last year SB in the dumbest of ways.

We can't lose... we have unfinished business. It's called redemption.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Remember me as a hero after the wall is built and I do my best to hold off the white walkers.

Line_HTX

I know it's mid morning, but I'm gonna pour one out for Bickman. Fantastic actor. As always, fuck cancer and everything it does. Cancer deserves all the shit it gets.

I absolutely loved his performance as Severus Snape. Much better portrayal than in the books IMO.

We lost Rickman
Ice Soccer sucks

You have to stop their luck. Dead fucking serious. We need a different matchup in the NFCC for once.

AFC Patriots Division

What other QB has wienke hair that's good?

j-wood

Not sure how I feel about the new Titans GM, i don't know him at all.

The Tennessee Titans have an agreement in place to name Tampa Bay director of player personnel Jon Robinson their new general manager, sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter on Thursday.

Hi.

The Mariners are a dumpster fire
We lost the Sonics.
Sounders is soccer...
Storm.... well i mean they got a few titles but WNBA isnt the NBA.

Oh and we lost last year SB in the dumbest of ways.

We can't lose... we have unfinished business. It's called redemption.
At least you won a chip two years ago.

All my titles are from out of state teams (which are nice but totally not the same). My city has won jack shit (but they also lost a SB in a dumb way), my state's only professional title is in a sport invented by Canadians. Do you know how fucked up that is?

The Fins tried to interview McD before hiring Gase but he turned down the interview. Some guy named Ben from the Boston Globe is on wip right now, he says that he turned it down because he already has an idea where he is going to coach next year.

Right now? Uh yeah, for sure. His record at Arizona is 34-14. He hasn't won less than 10 games in any of his 3 seasons and they've improved every year. He also went 9-3 as interim HC of the Colts. So his record since being pushed out of Pittsburgh is 43-17. He's won over 70% of his games as a HC. That's insane. He's definitely vaulted himself into the top 5 over the past few years.

Sorry,I thought you were arguing that Arians was a defensive coach. Misread what you were writing.

All my titles are from out of state teams (which are nice but totally not the same). My city has won jack shit (but they also lost a SB in a dumb way), my state's only professional title is in a sport invented by Canadians. Do you know how fucked up that is?

At least we got our Sox friend

Line_HTX

I cheered for the Hurricanes. That was a great Finals matchup.

Josh McDaniels always seemed like he was next in line to coach the Patriots when Bill leaves.

I hoped it would be Patricia. He's Bill Jr, and a rocket scientist

Bill leaves when Tom retires. Who would want that?

Bill stays after Tom to prove to the world that he can win without him.

Thank God

Agreed. I don't want McDaniels to go to Miami and trade away Tanny. They might actually get a competent QB to replace him.

Top Bottom