• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Fuck yes the revolution has arrived in SF!!!!

I'm actually legit excited about this for some reason even though I know I shouldn't be. So much better than Tomsula

image.php

Hindl

Best fit for Kelly, outside of the Titans. No expectations, can blow up the roster and bring in Kelly guys, aka caucasians, and no one will care!

Good point actually. If York lets him take the reins completely, then it could be Chip's best chance to work in the NFL. He's basically got to rebuild that roster from the ground up anyway, so if he's given a few years that'll tell us if he actually has any good ideas

So 3 weeks ago the Eagles fired Chip and had a crazy press conference where the owner tried to ruin him, and he still got a job before the Eagles could find someone willing to coach their team. Go 9ers!

Godslay

Banned
Why do you try to hurt me. OC/secret head coach Pat Shurmur will convince Bradford to resign with the Eagles.

Well, Kap is still under contract and cutting him would be a pretty significant cap hit. Gabbert isn't too shabby this year either.

They're both probably better than Bradford, so maybe Chip will stay put.

kaiju

Guess we are stuck with Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum (Kaep/Gabbert) for at least another season.

Hope we snag a decent QB in the draft.

eznark

Banned
Derp, I meant Mike Leach earlier. Didn't notice my phone had been autocorrecting it to Lynch. Stupid contact list priority.

effzee

Well, Kap is still under contract and cutting him would be a pretty significant cap hit. Gabbert isn't too shabby this year either.

They're both probably better than Bradford, so maybe Chip will stay put.

Isn't Kaep's contract structured in a very team friendly manner? They could cut him and not have it hurt their cap much.

Top Bottom