• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

Oh god kill me now, i hate this hire! Our owner gets rid of a headcoach whos hard to work with but wins for a coach whos hard to work with but loses! And now i have to watch a stupid gimmicky college offense! Is it too late to become an la rams fan lol?

spyder_ur

All this weird Patriots news is freaking me out. Can the game just get here already?

This is when we need Gronk revved up. With him and Edelman the offense has generally been unstoppable.

Either way, just a weird week, but I am pumped to see the defense all active for the first time in 10 or so weeks.

jakncoke

Banned
Don't know how I missed it, but my local grocery stores are now over 60% by shelf space on local/craft brews. Sure there are some macro wannabe craft brews in there, but the selection is still amazing and that's not including a proper liquor store's arsenal.

Beer.

Three Harpoon IPAs deep. Let's get this done.
Fuck the Pats, but at least the beer is tasty.

http://www.harpoonhelps.com/harpoon/image/art/package_shots/IPA/IPA-6pk-new.jpg

these?
ye they aint too bad

And that's simply in talent level. Gabs is also 2 years younger with zero injury history.

As it stands right now, Gabbert is better than Kap too, and it's not close.

Don't get me wrong...I think Gabbert as is right now is merely serviceable (I think he would need to make another significant stride to permanently lock down the position).

But, he really isn't a slouch in the athletic department

Has the ability to run

and can make all the throws needed.

Still can't believe Niner fans are actually backing Gabbert.

Gabbert's best < Kaepernick's best.

Gabbert is a guy you go to when the team needs to be blown up and you need a high pick at QB in the draft, not the future.

mr2xxx

Banned

Gabbert is a guy you go to when the team needs to be blown up and you need a high pick at QB in the draft, not the future.

Similiar to the RG3 and Kirk situation last year actually. Should be intresting to see what happens in training camp and preseason at least.

I would think that drafting a QB for the future is a given in this instance. I don't think Gabbert is a long term solution. He'd have to make another giant leap to be considered for that.

Bread

Banned
Looked at a mock draft and I had forgotten the Pats don't have a first because of the nfl's bullshit. Fuck this draft.

I would think that drafting a QB for the future is a given in this instance. I don't think Gabbert is a long term solution. He'd have to make another giant leap to be considered for that.

Gabbert has no leaps left. What you're seeing is what you will get.

Deciding on him in any capacity is deciding on mediocrity at best.

Godslay

Banned

It will be interesting to see what they do.

They could cut ties with Kap, eat the ~$7M in dead cap, save ~$6M in salary/bonuses etc. Only be out ~$1M total.Hang on to Gabbert at $2.25M, and determine the way forward through the draft or a guy Chip wants to sign.

Otherwise they'll have to pay Kap ~$13M, for a total of ~$15M cap hit. Keep Gabbert as the back up and go forward with future plans if Kap fails or doesn't renegotiate when his salary soars in the years afterwards.

Either way Gabbert's so cheap he has to stick around for 1 more year and is serviceable enough.

I think it can make sense both ways. The numbers behind it aren't terrible.

As far as players this year, Gabbert was better, but maybe Kap's ceiling is higher going forward.

Nah. I'm done. I can't get anything done without being called for holding. My guys can't catch the simplest shit and every good run I have ends in a fumble. Not having any fun so I'm gonna bail out now.

Mal...

Youactinlikealittlebitchrightnow.gif

Listen man.. You gonna give up like that and punk out.. You gonna let that Daniel Craig motherfucker win? I don't think so.

Don't let that euro trash humble you like this.. You think Brees gave up after His shoulder injury.. No.

You're better than this.. Beat the league. I believe in you.

That's your new Eagles head coach. Pat Shurmur

I'm sorry.. That's.. I'm sorry. No one should suffer this.

squicken

Ken Flajole was all set to be the defensive coordinator at UTEP, but had to decline at the last moment b/c he was hired by the Eagles as their defensive coordinator. He was the DC under Spags when Spags coached the Rams. Shurmur was the OC. That's your new Eagles head coach.

e:pederson. Eagles announced they have concluded their search, but can't announce Pederson until after they lose to NE. He's off to a bad start b/c that DC is shit

El Paso CP @ElPasoCP
Ken Flajole was expected to be UTEP DC, but accepted job this morning with Philadelphia Eagles. minerstrong

So is Shurmur staying on?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
My grocery store has four rows of wine and not a great beer selection. Probably half domestic (including Texas brands Lone Star and Shiner), one fourth Mexican import, and then a smattering of popular IPAs, ciders, wine coolers, and hard root beers.

I hate IPAs so for my favorite beer, I still have to go to an actual grocery store.

This is you, isn't it? Don't lie.

deffcb8870c3f3c5f9c38d75d35e8497.jpg

Ken Flajole was all set to be the defensive coordinator at UTEP, but had to decline at the last moment b/c he was hired by the Eagles as their defensive coordinator. He was the DC under Spags when Spags coached the Rams. Shurmur was the OC. That's your new Eagles head coach.

e:pederson

So is Shurmur staying on?
What is going on?

Line_HTX

Ian Rapoport &#8207;@RapSheet 1m1 minute ago

#Eagles spokesman says "We have concluded our search for a head coach. No further interviews are scheduled."

Oh, it's Pederson??

Top Bottom