• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

Drakeon

Cautiously optimistic going into next week. Steelers are going to be hard to shutdown though, at least we lucked out with missing LeVeon.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Yeah huge difference between 28 and 24, and lol at you calling the Chargers great after talking down about them all week.

I wasn't talking down the Chargers, I simply said we would kick the shit out of them. Doesn't mean the Chargers are a bad team because they're not by any means. It just means I thought our offense would come out swinging and win the game handidly. And we were winning handidly until their coaching staff made adjustments while ours failed.

These things happen, but I predicted the Chargers to make the playoffs before the season started and I still think they'll be a factor in the AFC playoffs sans a catastrophic injury.

Tough road loss, but Lions fans have much more to be optimistic about than Eagles fans.

Afrikan

yall can bash the Vikings all yall want, but I think it's more yall underestimating our defense.

I think the Vikings will still do well this year.

Miracle

Pretty sure everyone said that last year too.

Packers have always had a sorta sketchy defense. One game or one half a game rather, they look like a top 10 defensive team in the league. Other times, they let average or so-so players have career games over them. The famous example being Kap looking like Steve Young against them in that playoff game.

jbug617

Banned
CO62z_wU8AAmcQe.jpg:large

Top Bottom