• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
For tonight's game I'm hoping for either a Patriots beat down of the Steelers or a Steelers beat down of the Patriots. Let's get the Patriots vs. the world thing started fast one way or another.

DeAndre Levy's injury is worrisome but it's not as serious as first reported and won't require surgery. His absence will obviously hurt the defense but all teams are dealing with injuries. The Chargers will be without Antonio Gates and potentially his back up who's on concussion protocol.

What's more worrisome right now are the injuries on the offensive line. I think we have enough depth to hold the fort for a few weeks but Warford and Waddle need to return ASAP.

I think it'll be a shoot out the first half till we eventually pull away after a Chargers turnover in the early 2nd half.

Do we really want mech around though? He's been borderline :kas this off-season.

You wanna see if they only win 4 games and see Jak win.. If they do make the playoffs, mech will have to almost to be happy with Hoyer saving the franchise

Pssh, smoking pot should be legal. Who in their right mind is happy that Bell is suspended? He's the best running back in the league! Stupid NFL...

I am.. Fuck Pittsburgh go browns. Also.. Cody Rhodes is playing me this week in fantasy and I can't have him win.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
NFC East - Cowboys
NFC South - Saints
NFC North - Lions
NFC West - Seahawks
NFC Wild Cards - Packers, Eagles

AFC East - Patriots
AFC South - Colts
AFC North - Steelers
AFC West - Broncos
AFC Wild Cards - Chargers, Dolphins

Super Bowl - Lions over Steelers

RBH

COjz5m2U8AArOaD.jpg

That's mah QB :')

Malo

Banned
Got my wings, beer, and pizza. Ready for football tonight and for evil to be vanquished!

Don't let me down Steelers.

JABEE

The best thing about the Patriots getting completely exposed is letting their fans yap away and completely discredit themselves. It's been a real treat, especially because Goodell came out looking like an idiot too!

When Bob Kraft and Roger Goodell lose, we all win.
I love this post so much. I couldn't have put it better than this.

Many years ago Ramiro Romo immigrated from Mexico, bringing with him the seed which would sprout a great NFL quarterback.

#GodBlessAmerica
#America'sTeam
#VivaRomo

tJnG1ac.jpg

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Many years ago Ramiro Romo immigrated from Mexico, bringing with him the seed which would sprout a great NFL quarterback.

#GodBlessAmerica
#America'sTeam
#VivaRomo

http://i.imgur.com/tJnG1ac.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

The only thing good about Romo.

Top Bottom