• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

While he could certainly improve on being able to recognize blitzes and adjusting, he's still taking way too many hits that are just missed blocks by the O-line.

Play calling is so terrible too, 5 step drop from our 1 yard line when our RB is doing 5.4+ YPC and our line is better at run blocking than pass protection? Also from what I've read blitz pick up and adjustments come from Pouncey, don't know why but that's what I've read. Ian (scout) seems to think coaches strip all responsibly from Tannehill

@NFLFilmStudy Nov 15
Ian Wharton Retweeted DWildemuth
Instead of working to strengths like a good OC does, Miami strips their QB of all audible and protection power

MRSA

Banned
Anyone ever eat Kiwi with the skin on?

It's great!

How the fuck else do you eat it?

12-salmon-pizza-Istock-thinkstock.jpg

Fish pesa eh

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Play calling is so terrible too, 5 step drop from our 1 yard line when our RB is doing 5.4+ YPC and our line is better at run blocking than pass protection? Also from what I've read blitz pick up and adjustments come from Pouncey, don't know why but that's what I've read. Ian (scout) seems to think coaches strip all responsibly from Tannehill

Specifically on protection and blitz pick up, i think that used to be the norm. Even as recent as when manning was on the colts, Saturday was responsible for line/blocking adjustments.

Hindl

Thing I hate on my pizza

Prosciutto

WHAT THE FUCK

Prosciutto is one of the greatest delicacies this world has to offer.

Agreed. Actually I had a nice appetizer pizza that was kinda sweet. Take a crust, use fig jam as the "sauce" and top with some sliced mozzarella, prosciutto and arugula. Godlike.

My first night in SF my wife was like "I got us a pizza for dinner", it had mandarin oranges on it.

God why? You know what's good? A regular margarita pizza
pizzamargherita.jpg

Dunno why people are throwing all this shit on them

MechDX

For Dega:

Matt Hammond ‏@MattHammondShow · 2m2 minutes ago
Texans QBs not named "Ryan Mallett" under Bill O'Brien:

33 TDs, 15 INTs, 200.8 yds/gm, 60.9 comp %, 90.4 QB rating

not bad production to get out of Fitzpatrick, Hoyer, Savage, Keenum, Yates.

also: 11-8 record as starters. 9.2 wins per 16 games.

Keep believing Dega. Keep believing

Mandarin oranges + pineapples + ham makes for a delicious pizza.

Hmm I need to try this, maybe add jalapenos tho

Specifically on protection and blitz pick up, i think that used to be the norm. Even as recent as when manning was on the colts, Saturday was responsible for line/blocking adjustments.

Yeah I know that's usually how it's done, which is fine but somewhere from OC to Oline to QB the protection is failing and they haven't fixed it.

Line_HTX

Mark Hamill: Pickles, the drummer... Doodily doo... Ding dong, doodily... doodily... doo.

Nathan Explosion.

I'm afraid that's all we know, gentlemen.

Top Bottom