• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

tumblr_nll1zbtpn61ruyxrwo1_500.gif

Farooq

Banned
Dallas has three 3-techs and one 1-tech.

Two of the the 3-techs are converted DEs. The 1-tech is Nick Hayden.

Dallas needs to bring in Hebron Fangupo off of KC's PS, his numbers are fucking great.

Irving and Hebron playing 3-tech, and Crawford playing 1-tech. Hayden can warm the bench. Everybody wins.

Trey Williams would have to be let go. Sorry Trey, D-line is more of a need.

Christ Matthews cut by Seahawks, Nor mally I wouldn't give a rats' ass but I found the quip from the PFT writer clever:

PFT said:
Chris Matthews came out of nowhere in last year’s Super Bowl, and the Seahawks just sent him back there.

Farooq

Banned
Looking at Seahawks PS. DE Julius Warmsley has really interesting numbers. Seems to have position flex as well.

Take him now Jerry!

Hindl

I dunno mayo in a turkey wrap is pretty damn good

The fuck is this?

Something for a person that wants a pizza but isn't eating carbs. Not a fan personally, although I did make a pizza recently that used melted mozzarella and some almond flour to make a low carb pizza crust. It actually turned out alright. Not something I would pay for, but it only took about 15 minutes from beginning to end and I like my pizzas cheesy anyway

Pro

What ever happened to just a good Pepperoni and Sausage from Pizza Hut? Honestly all these hipster pizzas are no substitute on game day.

Farooq

Banned
Should check Falcons and Jaguars PS squad as well. Eagles have been using speed/agility metrics. Check theirs too.

Should check Steelers, Ravens, Washington, Green Bay. Oh and the team that stole Alec Scheiner from us.

Fuck it just take a look at everybody's PS and mail a list of DEs/DTs to Jerry.

MechDX

Aging Peyton Manning Now Forced To Take Field With Assistance Dog

800.jpg

DENVER—Noting that he is no longer capable of safely maneuvering across the field on his own, the Denver Broncos announced Tuesday that quarterback Peyton Manning will now be accompanied in all games by a specially trained assistance dog. “Given Peyton’s age and physical limitations, he needs Scout to help him navigate the pocket and find his way to and from the huddle,” said head coach Gary Kubiak, adding that the 2-year-old Labrador retriever—who the veteran quarterback will have on a leash at all times when stepping into the backfield—can recognize all of Manning’s voice commands and hand signals at the line of scrimmage and will then carefully guide him through a play accordingly.

Godslay

Banned
Rumors are Manning was getting treatment on his foot away from team doctors to hide it from the team.

That's just great.

_woLf

Between the Browns cutting Turbo, Cowboys cutting CMike, and Hawks releasing Chris Matthews, I feel like the Seahawks success stories are quickly turning into a giant pile of ineptitude

MechDX

Between the Browns cutting Turbo, Cowboys cutting CMike, and Hawks releasing Chris Matthews, I feel like the Seahawks success stories are quickly turning into a giant pile of ineptitude

Danny O'Neil
‏@dannyoneil I will say Christine Michael only #Seahawks player I've ever heard of running a dice game on the team plane while coming back from a game.

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer · 6m6 minutes ago

Albert Breer Retweeted Danny O'Neil
Cut by Cowboys today ... Did get out of a ticket by taking a selfie with a state trooper a few weeks back. #texas

Damn Michael is an idiot

Top Bottom