• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

Godslay

Banned
Which team has the more impressive string of wins?

Team A: Bucs, Jags, Titans, Bengals, Jets
Team B: Titans, Jags, Texans, Broncos, Falcons

Crisco

Banned
Thoughts on a 2015 Ford Edge? My wife and I have test driven pretty much every midsize/crossover SUV, from Kias to Mercs, and the Ford seemed to be the most car for the dollar. Especially like the 2L Turbo motor and how it felt more like a luxury German car than a Japanese econobox.

Godslay

Banned
My Bucs of course. Jameis stepping on everyones shoes!

Team A is the Texans, Team B is the Colts.

Just thought it was funny on Twitter, some claim that Colts roster is better than people think because they are winning with Luck gone.

They've (Colts) have beat some bad teams, and the 1 game Luck looked like himself happened to be against the Broncos who got buried under the tide of Manning turnovers and bad play.

squicken

Which team has the more impressive string of wins?

Team A: Bucs, Jags, Titans, Bengals, Jets
Team B: Titans, Jags, Texans, Broncos, Falcons

Colts have a more impressive resume but the Texans look to be on the right track. BoB's Mallett fetish hopefully doesn't cost them a postseason appearance. Fun defense to watch, along with Nuk

eznark

Banned
Thoughts on a 2015 Ford Edge? My wife and I have test driven pretty much every midsize/crossover SUV, from Kias to Mercs, and the Ford seemed to be the most car for the dollar. Especially like the 2L Turbo motor and how it felt more like a luxury German car than a Japanese econobox.

Great car for your wife, especially if you have kids. Easier to get them in and out of than the far superior Explorer.

MRSA

Banned

Honestly Ford makes the best cars nowadays. GM isn't too far behind.

MechDX

Team A is the Texans, Team B is the Colts.

Just thought it was funny on Twitter, some claim that Colts roster is better than people think because they are winning with Luck gone.

They've (Colts) have beat some bad teams, and the 1 game Luck looked like himself happened to be against the Broncos who got buried under the tide of Manning turnovers and bad play.

Of course the media loves sucking off the Colts for some reason. As much Shit as people give the Bengals for their prime time record the Texans surprised me last Monday. Their record in prime time isn't exactly stellar

Colts have a more impressive resume but the Texans look to be on the right track. BoB's Mallett fetish hopefully doesn't cost them a postseason appearance. Fun defense to watch, along with Nuk

Still not convinced Mallett was O'Briens decision. If it wasn't and he took the bullet for McNair by saying he was wrong it would go a long way in the rumored BOB/Smith power struggle

Godslay

Banned

I think it's a wash.

Bengals/Broncos roughly in the same tier. Colts had Luck for Broncos victory.

Outside of that, they've both beat teams that haven't played well or aren't very good.

Bowser

Coples best position was at 4-3 DE. Never a great fit in a 3-4. Wouldn't mind the Panthers taking a flyer on him for the stretch run.

FTF

Pats open up as 5.5 pt favorites in Denver.

That blowout prediction is still looking pretty good.

They have a line before the Pats even play tonight? Regardless, need to see how the Pats offense does tonight without Edelman to know how I feel about the Broncos game.

squicken

Feels dumb that they would let him go. Too bad LSU has such a strong vice grip on louisiana croots that Texas probably couldn't flip anybody.

No patience from alumni anymore. And with coaches using every opportunity to get more money, they have to win. This offseason will be amazing with coaching searches. I wonder how it will affect the NFL season with assistants being rumored to go elsewhere

Saban got ripped a couple of years back for saying players lose focus as they start thinking about the NFL, and I have no doubt it happens to coaches during hiring season

Hindl

Goddamnit it's gonna kill me but I need to find one of those condensed versions of the Eagles game and see just how terrible they really are. It's a perverse sense of closure

Crisco

Banned
Great car for your wife, especially if you have kids. Easier to get them in and out of than the far superior Explorer.

Yeah, it is going to be primarily her daily driver, with one kid and a second on the way. I'd be down for an Explorer, but the crappier gas mileage isn't worth it for size we don't need.

eznark

Banned
1 is indeed bigger then 0, but the difference is the Eagles might actually get one eventually, no chance Mr. Munn gets another.

There is nothing in the Eagles history to suggest they might get one eventually. But keep hoping!

Kids keep you up last night? This is much weaker than your normal weak shit.

Hindl

There is nothing in the Eagles history to suggest they might get one eventually. But keep hoping!

I mean, statistically eventually the Eagles would win a Super Bowl. Prior to Belichick there was nothing in the Pats history to suggest they would win a Super Bowl. I've given up hope in the near future but never say never!

Kids keep me up every night. I would think the Eagles having won multiple championships throughout their history would be a pretty good indicator that they can win another at some point in time. Are you now turning your back on pre-super bowl championships?

eznark

Banned
Kids keep me up every night. I would think the Eagles having won multiple championships throughout their history would be a pretty good indicator that they can win another at some point in time. Are you now turning your back on pre-super bowl championships?

Those are championships indeed, not super bowls, If there is mass contraction the Eagles might win another championship. I grant you that.

Those are championships indeed, not super bowls, If there is mass contraction the Eagles might win another championship. I grant you that.

So just to be clear, no new teams will ever be added to the list of teams to have won a SB, it will only be existing teams from hear on out?

Top Bottom