• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

MechDX

Chris Mortensen ‏@mortreport · 4m4 minutes ago
Brock Osweiler will make another start for the Broncos against the Patriots on Sunday night, per team sources. More on NFL Insiders, 2:30 ET

RIP Peyton

Better than Torchy's?

There's a place downtown called Fusion Taco that I love for their Chicken Tikka Masala taco.

I wrap CTM in naan with rice and greens, it's technically a taco.

I also eat spaghetti and ramen tacos. Most things are better wrapped in bread

Gonna finish out the season with Weeden I don't want to kill the team with bad voodoo.

How can it get any worse, unless you think we have a realistic shot at the playoffs?

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Better than Torchy's?

There's a place downtown called Fusion Taco that I love for their Chicken Tikka Masala taco.

Bigger failure at parenting: Mech or Bionic?
Is torchys from Austin? Can't remember the Austin taco chain I've been to. Is fusion taco right next to the Barnaby's? If so ive been there. Was ok.

Stay away from lone star taco downtown, that place sucks.

Line_HTX

Mmm'kay... So, I was away from civilization without 4G all day yesterday.

How the fuck did the Colts get away with another stupid win? At this point Rottenburger is no longer the QB for bullshiting, it's Andrew Bullshit RNG and Hasselbald.

Put him in a retirement home already.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I wrap CTM in naan with rice and greens, it's technically a taco.

I also eat spaghetti and ramen tacos. Most things are better wrapped in bread

How can it get any worse, unless you think we have a realistic shot at the playoffs?

Dega approves of alternative tacos

Is torchys from Austin? Can't remember the Austin taco chain I've been to. Is fusion taco right next to the Barnaby's? If so ive been there. Was ok.

Stay away from lone star taco downtown, that place sucks.

Good to know. Only other taco stand I've been to nearby is Brothers Tacos here in EaDo.

Yeah Torchy's is based out of Austin but there are Houston locations out in the burbs I think. I've been to the one way out in Cypress and to another one inside the loop somewhere sorta near Reliant.

Romo gonna kill our draft position

Goooooooooood

Goooooooooood

*rubs hands together*

Line_HTX

Better than Torchy's?

It's a little more expensive, but Torchy's blows the fuck out of Fuzzy's.

Gonna finish out the season with Weeden I don't want to kill the team with bad voodoo.

Start Duncan at QB.

=D

Man I never post anything. I just follow cool people like Watt!

Yesterday Watt, Clowney, and Mercilus really came together,

Hell Cushing ranks 7th this season in tackles. Pretty good if you ask me.

He delivers Papa John's once every week! What a nice guy.

Just incredibly sad. I agree with others, this is almost like VY.

I'm still mad at the fuckers in the crowd that cheered wildly for his OT TD. Disgraceful and irresponsible.

captive

Good to know. Only other taco stand I've been to nearby is Brothers Tacos here in EaDo.

Yeah Torchy's is based out of Austin but there are Houston locations out in the burbs I think. I've been to the one way out in Cypress and to another one inside the loop somewhere sorta near Reliant.

yea I went to the torchys on south congress in Austin, but its been a few years, cant remember anything about the food.

there's a fuzzys just down the street from my house, can't beat the convenience and the tacos are pretty good.

Berryhill has great tacos too. I usually get their nachos though.

Poor NBC. They're not going to know what to do with all those Manning-Brady media clips now. Can Brock do what PeyPey and Luck cannot? We'll find out!

Colasante

Very disappointed that we won't see Brady and Manning ever play again. Especially because Osweiler will give the Broncos a much better chance of beating the Patriots next week.

Meier

Htown gaf, fuzzys tacos are fantastic.

Think so? One opened here in Austin near UT about 2ish years ago and I actually went for lunch today due to a great Hooked deal. I think they're decent but a significant step below Torchy's and a number of other local joints here in town (Cabo Bob's, El Tacorrido, etc.). I'd imagine that's the case there in Houston too (especially since I know you have Torchy's there also). They're definitely a change of pace at least.

Very disappointed that we won't see Brady and Manning ever play again. Especially because Osweiler will give the Broncos a much better chance of beating the Patriots next week.
I don't know about much better. Brock is essentially a rookie QB, and BB has a good track record of exploiting the inexperience of new signal callers.

this_guy

Better than Torchy's?

Velvet Taco on Washington is good too. So is 100% Taquitos off 59 and Buffalo Speedway - food taste like a good taco truck but much cleaner.

Line_HTX

Think so? One opened here in Austin near UT about 2ish years ago and I actually went for lunch today due to a great Hooked deal. I think they're decent but a significant step below Torchy's and a number of other local joints here in town (Cabo Bob's, El Tacorrido, etc.). I'd imagine that's the case there in Houston too (especially since I know you have Torchy's there also). They're definitely a change of pace at least.

Yep, a Torchy's opened up here in Sugar Land. Bigger location and much more convenient than Rice Village.

captive

I mean I'm no taco aficionado or anything. I get the shredded brisket and tempura fish and they both taste good. Plus the place is walking distance so its easy.

The only place I've tried and didn't like was Lonestar downtown Houston, the flavor was bland and their portions for meat were severely lacking. They also forgot my order which didn't put me in the best of moods.

MechDX

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet · 1m1 minute ago
Heard Ndamukong Suh addressed #Dolphins defense in an incredibly fiery & demanding speech. Had his own meeting, holding players accountable

Wonder if any dicks were kicked

cashman

Banned

I only like Fuzzy's due to the cheap margeritas.

Top Bottom