• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

Still can't decide what jersey to buy for the game next month...either throwback Wake/Grimes or new style Wake/Grimes...I'm leaning towards new style Wake...

MechDX

Still can't decide what jersey to buy for the game next month...either throwback Wake/Grimes or new style Wake/Grimes...I'm leaning towards new style Wake...

tim_tebow_dolphins1.jpg

I'm late to the taco conversation but fuzzys is alright

Torchys is better

My wife keeps trying to take me to Rustys but this shit is all white people tacos

I've had the real thing and I don't wanna go back

The photo mech doesn't want you to see; Manziel doing charity work

Eagles players are saying Sanchez will start on Thanksgiving. Adjust your calendars accordingly

Well so much for Thanksgiving not being terrible. Cant wait to see how Butt fumble manages to lose to fatford.

eznark

Banned

Eagles players are saying Sanchez will start on Thanksgiving. Adjust your calendars accordingly

Pretty awesome. Mech should see if he can find out where that is at. Not everyday you can see your two favorite QB's in the same place and after Mallet finishes his bowl of free soup maybe mech can get a picture with the two of them.

MechDX

Please. He was a drunk, partying idiot 24 hours before. You are no better than the fools who keep thinking he turned a corner. He is a cancer and needs to be removed

He is the Eddie Haskell of the NFL

Bread

Banned
Please. He was a drunk, partying idiot 24 hours before. You are no better than the fools who keep thinking he turned a corner. He is a cancer and needs to be removed
what world do you live in where people aren't allowed to party and drink?

Godslay

Banned
I don't know about much better. Brock is essentially a rookie QB, and BB has a good track record of exploiting the inexperience of new signal callers.

I think this is the correct outlook.

Inexperienced QB facing dynasty juggernaut on route to a potential championship repeat.

And that's not being hyperbolic.

Bread

Banned
Rookie QBs are probably harder to gameplan against though, right? Less film on them?

They've been beaten by the Sanchizes and Kaeps of the world so it's not like they destroy bad QBs all the time.

The Eagles will lose to the Lions.

There is a reasonable chance the Eagles will be 4-10 going into the the last two games of the season.
What? Bradford will come back and they can go back to winning every other game. 7-9 finish. Chips focuses on OL and WR in the offseason.

squicken

What? Bradford will come back and they can go back to winning every other game.

Lots of conflicting info. Seems odd the timetable would be weeks, but Lane said "weeks"

Tim McManus ‏@Tim_McManus
Lane on Bradford: "[He] looked good. He's slowly getting back in the swing of things, so we'll see in the next few weeks how he progresses."

I would legitimately feel sorry for Sanchez if he has to play vs New England

Lots of conflicting info. Seems odd the timetable would be weeks, but Lane said "weeks"

I would legitimately feel sorry for Sanchez if he has to play vs New England

Why do you want to make me cry. No way can they keep starting butt fumble. Thad cant be worse, give him a start or 2 then.

Rookie QBs are probably harder to gameplan against though, right? Less film on them?

They've been beaten by the Sanchizes and Kaeps of the world so it's not like they destroy bad QBs all the time.
Sanchez has been able to fluke his way into having good, poised games; and Kaeps mobility/Harbaugh covered a lot of his other deficiencies. Not saying it can't happen, but based on what snippets I saw of Brock I don't expect him to explode into stardom like Wilson. The way they'll win is by getting the ground game going.

Godslay

Banned

I'm sure Bill will have something ready for him.

Bill has seen this scheme for years now going all the way back to the Shanahan days with Plummer, etc. He should know what to expect at this point.

MechDX

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer · 4m4 minutes ago
Texans coach Bill O'Brien just said on ESPN that Brian Hoyer cleared the concussion protocol and will start this week against New Orleans.

103259-he-chose-poorly-gif-Indiana-Jo-Y7JZ.gif

Meier

I mean I'm no taco aficionado or anything. I get the shredded brisket and tempura fish and they both taste good. Plus the place is walking distance so its easy.

The only place I've tried and didn't like was Lonestar downtown Houston, the flavor was bland and their portions for meat were severely lacking. They also forgot my order which didn't put me in the best of moods.
Convenience is always priority #1 for lunch. The garlic sauce didn't really work for me personally so I just get them without it and load the tacos up with hot sauce. It's pretty cheap and the ingredients were fresh so I'd say it's a decent option. Just not great by any means.

I only like Fuzzy's due to the cheap margeritas.
I haven't had one but there were some construction workers getting lunch today who were enjoying a drink. One got a margarita and the other a bigass beer. Hopefully they just work the early shift haha. They seem to have a nice happy hour there.

Top Bottom