• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

RBH

I am RBH
gladtomeetya.gif

Crisco

Banned
Do I want to drive 20 minutes (and then 20 minutes back) in the rain just for a Cookout milkshake?

Y / N

Do they have the brownie shakes at that location? If so, yes. It's about the only thing I miss about NC. You know, other than all my friends, family, and fun stuff to do....

Farooq

Banned
DrForester is pretty boring that Farooq guy just posts combine numbers to determine whether a player will be good or bad, he's like.....kas, but at least kas is entertaining.

Can you link one post where I posted combine numbers? I haven't even released my proprietary formula.

But seriously looking at edge rushers and maybe even DTs. There are measurables that can tell you if a player is a high risk player to draft. After pouring over the data, patterns develop for edge rushers. This is not new and teams have been onto to this for years.

Not to mention you would be naive if you don't think size/speed/agility metrics don't heavily influence player acquisition

Ed Marynowitz Eagles VP of player personnel. 

If you have seven draft picks, do you really want to waste one, especially in the top three rounds, on a guy that history is telling you… typically these guys with these types of measurables don’t produce at this level?

Majority of the league is using size/speed/agility metrics to inform their scouting.

Top Bottom