• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

I hope A Aron marries Olivia Munn.

And they have many many freckled Wasian babies and live happily ever after

Greg right now.
VwE7YE4.gif

WedgeX

Banned
Don't forget that the packers lost to the worst team in the NFL and gave Stafford his first win against a winning team on the road

Stafford has won against teams with winning records on the road...it's just that they don't end the season that way. The man is a living curse!

Farooq

Banned
Once again you just posted a bunch of boring ass shit, keep it up, its better than ambien.

After I came up with my power formula with the help of my first year physics prof and I wanted to see if anyone was doing anything similar. I found a lot of amateurs doing something similar.

This is one that gained the most traction I guess. I have a problem with the math, but that is not important right now. The point is this fucking amateur was able to see with combine numbers alone how risky certain edge rusher are to draft.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=439601&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Post was from 2011.

Farooq

Banned
Anyway, I am done posting here. You guys are great, but this shit is too much.

LJ you are the best. You too Squicken. cashman and the rest Cowboys-GAF, you guys are great.

Later.

cdyhybrid

The ATL podcast has turned me on to the fact that the Houston Texans are 4-5. I had no idea they had 4 wins.

A few weeks ago they were the worst team in the NFL and it wasn't close.

LJ you are the best. You too Squicken. cashman and the rest Cowboys-GAF, you guys are great.

Later.

:(

MRSA

Banned
lmao I tell Farooq that he's boring as fuck and he leaves.

Some of y'all are soft ass bitches.

For a bunch of sports fans, I'm sure most of these soft degenerates here never played a team sport.

Dragon

Banned

Later.

Just ignore the people you don't want to interact with dude. Don't just stop!

Taxation without representation........I knew you hated America.

I'm sure a lot of Kentuckians are like Rand Paul...

Farooq

Banned
lmao I tell Farooq that he's boring as fuck and he leaves.

Some of y'all are soft ass bitches.

For a bunch of sports fans, I'm sure most of these soft degenerates here never played a team sport.

I have played college football (mind you in Canada). I just found that as one of people who talk shop in this thread amongst all the bs, it ain't worth it.

Your post just gave me that realization . I am not hurt or anything.

squicken

Later.

Really enjoyed your posts man. Sucks to see you go. If have Twitter there's some of us who chat football there as well

squick4n

Narag

The ATL podcast has turned me on to the fact that the Houston Texans are 4-5. I had no idea they had 4 wins.

A few weeks ago they were the worst team in the NFL and it wasn't close.

That Aaron Rodgers/Olivia Munn ¿Cual es tu fantasia? was the best.

Top Bottom