• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

RBH

Anyway, I am done posting here. You guys are great, but this shit is too much.

LJ you are the best. You too Squicken. cashman and the rest Cowboys-GAF, you guys are great.

Later.

Don't leave. It's nice to have more people in this thread who talk shop during the season.

Gata's harmless. He's just on cloud nine with his Gatas and Pats handling business. But he still won't admit his Jags QB Bortles gonna be the next Pats QB

Spinluck

That doesn't negate what he said though. The offense playing effectively and efficiently makes the defense's job easier.

It's easier to play defense when the offense is churning out huge, time-consuming touchdown drives, just like its easier to play offense when the defense is consistently getting off the field on third down and creating short fields with takeaways.

It's a symbiotic relationship between the two.

Hell I'd throw special teams in there too. Having a punter and a return man who can both consistently flip the field with their respective functions, a kicker who generates touchbacks and is reliable on field goals is underrated.

See:Gostkowski, 2011 Andy Lee, 2006 Era Devin Hester

EDIT: No one's saying that the Panthers are an offensive juggernaut or that the offense is THE singular reason they're winning games. But to crisco's point, it's a bit disingenuous to just say the Panthers win games because they play defense well, without taking into account that the offense playing efficiently is a PART of the defense playing well.

No doubt the offense is doing it's part to keep the team rolling. But unless you're scoring 30 something a game, defense can carry most teams.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Just saw the Zuttah news. Ravens really may get a top 3 pick.

Never say never in the NFL but if you look at Baltimore's roster and you see a long term rebuilding process, not a one year dip into the early parts of the draft and one piece that brings them back to the playoff race. That being said they've also played above their level being in every single game until the last play.

Spinluck

LJ you are the best. You too Squicken. cashman and the rest Cowboys-GAF, you guys are great.

Later.

That's a shame, post from you and the guys you mentioned above are always so insightful.

Eleuin

Later.
I enjoyed your SPARQ posts man

Byron Jones is overrated though

Spinluck

Hasslebald is starting.

1369888737000-USP-NFL-Indianapolis-Colts-OTA-1305300042_4_3.jpg

One Punch Man is really good.

You both have failed me.

Fuck West, that criminal fuck.

Spinluck

This sounds pretty fun tbh.

Disgusting

It's amazing how often my phone fucks up my post. Surprised you understood that, fuck proof reading and swipe text/auto correct, and fuck Inuyasha for keeping 30mins away from Samurai Champloo back in the day.

Line_HTX

I hope you are locked in a room and forced to watch Inuyasha episodes for the rest of your life (English dub).

PFFFT... Is that supposed to be torture? Please, that's actually decent. And I can say that because I've seen ALL 193 eps. over the years. Man God can vouch for me.

Stop ruining the integrity of Street Fighter you fuck.

Line's the worst kind of bully.

Elevate the integrity of Tekken and Arcsys and booty bump SF down.

;D

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Yo NFL Network just showed FX of the Lions/Packers game. The Packer bench reaction, that Crosby kick. I am dying over here. Almost spit out my food. Goddamn.

Top Bottom