• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

v1M00X2.gif

There you go, now it's time for bed.

Line_HTX

I only leave if I have something to do or when I go outside. I would've watched the Giants Pats game from the beginning if I didn't have to leave.

Sissy is going to get outplayed by Blaine.

=D

Line_HTX

Damn, watching ESPN and I just now saw the trailer for Concussion for the first time. It's so weird listening to Will Smith in that accent.

Definitely going to see that movie. Haven't seen a Will Smith movie in forever. Last one I saw was I Am Legend.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
v1M00X2.gif

There you go, now it's time for bed.

Worked better because they showed the "kick" right before this shot. Instantaneous disappointment. Usually there's some extended hope before it's dashed by a miss. Not here. This and the end of the Jags/Ravens game is entirely worth setting the DVR for.

Line_HTX

Ah I can see how I missed it considering the timing....

Also, learn to 100 posts per page already. Page 83 for me was just some awful Packers deviantart shit

Oh right, I forgot that was an option. I'm used to default 50 I guess, and I don't feel like changing...

Yeah, I expressed my dislike for ALL deviant art, so you're covered for.

Line_HTX

It's fucking MRSA's fault. While I don't react to Farooq, I very much liked his posts and his explanations of those numbers.

Come back, fucking damnit!

cashman

Banned
Anyway, I am done posting here. You guys are great, but this shit is too much.

LJ you are the best. You too Squicken. cashman and the rest Cowboys-GAF, you guys are great.

Later.
The NFL thread is a mistake, it's nothing but trash.

We need to bump the actual football talk thread.

Generate

Banned
Damn, watching ESPN and I just now saw the trailer for Concussion for the first time. It's so weird listening to Will Smith in that accent.

Definitely going to see that movie. Haven't seen a Will Smith movie in forever. Last one I saw was I Am Legend.

Last one I saw was After Earth. Dont bother watching it.

Top Bottom