• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

gutshot

Eagles scored 16 points with Bradford in, and the kicker missed a chip shot field goal. Offense scored 3 points with butt fumble in. People are equating faster with better, butt fumble snapped the ball with more time left on the clock, but the offense produced more yards and much more points with Bradford in. The offense was significantly worse with butt fumble at QB. People have just made up their minds about Bradford, and will not let any evidence to the contary in. The offense was unstoppable with Bradford under center in the first quarter.

It is definitely not losing their top WR. No sir.

Unstoppable = scoring 16 points... OK.

Sanchez came in cold off of the bench and immediately had the offense moving much more quickly. If it weren't for miscommunications between him and the rest of the offense, they would have put up more points. With a full week of practice with the first team under his belt, I expect those miscues to be ironed out and the offense to be humming this Sunday.

Bradford had TWO good drives in three quarters...

He drove them down the field for 2 TD's on 2 drives in the first quarter. Again the Dolphins could not stop him in the first quarter.

Easy solution:

Move all the animu posts to the anime thread, and it won't be slow. Problem solved. Win/win for everybody.

I vote for this!

Unstoppable = scoring 16 points... OK.

Sanchez came in cold off of the bench and immediately had the offense moving much more quickly. If it weren't for miscommunications between him and the rest of the offense, they would have put up more points. With a full week of practice with the first team under his belt, I expect those miscues to be ironed out and the offense to be humming this Sunday.
16 points in one quarter! How many times have the Eagles had 16 point quarters since Chip took over? Also who gives a fuck if he had the offense moving quicker if they are not scoring points. You also want to forgive butt fumble for the miscues by the offense, but they had a ton of penalties that called back big plays by Bradford before the OL got him killed. The offense was significantly worse once butt fumble came in.

He drove them down the field for 2 TD's on 2 drives in the first quarter. Again the Dolphins could not stop him in the first quarter.

I vote for this!

16 points in one quarter! How many times have the Eagles had 16 point quarters since Chip took over? Also who gives a fuck if he had the offense moving quicker if they are not scoring points. You also want to forgive butt fumble for the miscues by the offense, but they had a ton of penalties that called back big plays by Bradford before the OL got him killed. The offense was significantly worse once butt fumble came in.
Why do you keep acting like Bradford only played the first quarter?

Regardless, I agree that he's better than Sanchez (not saying much).

Why do you keep acting like Bradford only played the first quarter?

? I have no idea what you mean. I said the offense was unstoppable in the first quarter, you seemed to disagree with that. I then produced numbers to show that in fact the Fins did not stop the offense in the first quarter. What does any other part of the game have to do with that?

? I have no idea what you mean. I said the offense was unstoppable in the first quarter, you seemed to disagree with that. I then produced numbers to show that in fact the Fins did not stop the offense in the first quarter. What does any other part of the game have to do with that?
My point is you are cherry picking the one good quarter Bradford had and ignoring the other two. Overall he had a mediocre game against an abysmal, injury plagued defense.

ez still hasn't explained why the Packers fucking suck

CT9m4GXUEAAkpgP.png

That's probably Greg

My point is you are cherry picking the one good quarter Bradford had and ignoring the other two. Overall he had a mediocre game against an abysmal, injury plagued defense.

19 - 25, 236 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTs, QB rating: 118, is a mediocre game for like 2 and a half quarters? Really? Dolphins did a great job adjusting and taking advantage of the Eagles patchwork OL, but if the idiot kicker had hit another chip shot Bradford would have put up enough points to win in the limited time he was in the game.

19 - 25, 236 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTs, QB rating: 118, is a mediocre game for like 2 and a half quarters? Really? Dolphins did a great job adjusting and taking advantage of the Eagles patchwork OL, but if the idiot kicker had hit another chip shot Bradford would have put up enough points to win in the limited time he was in the game.
Outside of the two early drives I don't think Bradford did anything impressive, yeah. He was playing at a serviceable level. There have been plenty of Dolphins games where I see a QB make some throws and just think, "nothing you can do about that, just a hell of a play." Bradford had zero of those.

And if we didn't hand you two points it would have been a tie game....if and buts etc etc

gutshot

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 9m9 minutes ago
For first time this spring, NFL expected to allow teams to begin trading compensatory draft picks, per NFL sources. Should be more trades.

Cool. I like trades.

DEATH™

Actually don't even know who that is. Last game I got in the series was for original brick Xbox.

Tina!

Sorry to burst your bubble but,
Tina aint in that third volleyball game... save your money.

P.S. Philly GAF will crucify me for saying this but I think you guys should get tebow to fix this lost season lol.

Fox318

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 9m9 minutes ago
For first time this spring, NFL expected to allow teams to begin trading compensatory draft picks, per NFL sources. Should be more trades.

Cool. I like trades.

this is a bad thing.

Compensatory picks force GMs to draft young talent.

Now idiot gms will trade up like mad.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
From mmqb

carson-palmer-virtual-reality.jpg

Palmer puts on the STRIVR oculus—the virtual-reality headset—for 20 minutes so he can review a few plays from Thursday’s practice. He says he’s a dinosaur, the only member of the offense who needs the playbook in a thick three-ring binder instead of exclusively on a tablet. And he says he fought using the virtual-reality device for weeks last summer when the Cardinals became one of the first NFL teams to adopt the technology. A 360-degree camera is placed on a thin tripod next to the quarterback at practice, and it’s designed to see everything he sees, so that when Palmer puts the headset on he can move his head in any direction and watch, exactly at the moment, everything happening around him. After Palmer walks off the practice field on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, he uses the STRIVR system to spot blitz keys. He also has a unit at home that he hooks up to a laptop. The screen is smaller, but the experience is still immersive enough to get a good look at what the scout-team defense is bringing.

“It’s phenomenal,” Palmer says. “I don’t buy in to all the new technology, I’m archaic, and I thought, There is no way this can change the way I play quarterback. But I am all in on this. I’ll watch pressures on this during the week, and I swear I have flashbacks from a game, seeing the same pressures. The other thing that is cool about it is watching mechanics, because I can put the camera behind me. So if I’m in the pocket standing one way, I can put the camera behind me, I can have it to my right and to my left, and I can watch my feet. I can watch my arm whip at different angles and make sure my elbow is in the right spot. I can watch my feet stepping into throws, and I can go back and see complete or incomplete. Am I putting the ball in the right spot? Was it on his face or was it low back hip? You can accurately see where you missed a throw, or you can see why that throw was so good, because you can see yourself transferring weight and stepping into it.”

squicken

So Miles Austin took a lot of crap on the Sanchez INT for not looking for the pass, Turns out, he's not in the route progression until he clears the LB. So he had no reason to look for the ball b/c he wasn't yet someone the QB should throw the ball to

i.imgur.com/KCgZuat.webm

Doesn't excuse Austin for the awful toes tap or dropping the deep pass, but at least that one isn't on him. Sanchez will probably start this week, and I'd expect a good game. Eagles can't afford to lose so they'll be jacked up. Sanchez has put up some big numbers in that offense, and I think he'll do so again the next couple of games

Pro

Anyone got the rundown on David Cobb for tonight? Is he playing for sure? Is he gonna be the next big Fantasy RB?

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
DEATH™;186061763 said:
Cards need to buy more VR stuff and make it profitable enough so poor people like me can buy it cheap.

You should care man... You are giving your team a bad name lol.

Most Raider fans would beat him up for saying that.

Top Bottom