• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

Line_HTX

qqt92uT.gif

I just noticed Russell is throwing Skittles in your avatar, lol

Godslay

Banned
Nope. Got blown off the snap.

There was a sack earlier in the game where Joe Thomas tripped over Irving then Manziel tripped on Thomas, but this wasn't it.

Something is going on with the feet here:

S81VxWf.gif

I'd like to see an alternate angle.

Still impressive how he bursts off the line, but if Thomas is stepping on his foot then he won't be able to move and block correctly.

Talon

Schofield called all the talk regarding the Newton touchdown celebration "petty."

"You look forward to the opportunity to get to this level where you can celebrate and have fun," he said. "I think the fans like it, but you can't please everybody.

"It's funny when a fan says they are offended by a celebration but you drive up to an [opposing] stadium and there are fans outside tailgating with their kids flicking us off. What's the difference? I'm offended by that, but do I get to express it? No. That's petty to me. That's part of the game when going to a visiting stadium. They try to intimidate you or do whatever they can to do their part as fans. As a player, you enjoy that. It's part of the game."

Real talk.

Werder ‏@Edwerderespn
#Eagles QB Sam Bradford MRI confirmed separated left shoulder. He wants to to play, see how he feels late in week. Also has concussion.

That's my quarterback!

He should probably sit for the Bucs and Lions anyway. Sanchez can get you a couple wins.

After watching Sanchez last week I dont trust him at all. If Bradford says he can go, you have to play him.

Hindl

After watching Sanchez last week I dont trust him at all. If Bradford says he can go, you have to play him.

I don't want to risk Bradford getting more hurt by coming back before he's ready. He was starting to put a few decent games together before getting knocked out. I'd rather keep him healthy than risk it on an improbable playoff run. This team doesn't have the talent to make it through the playoffs, and I'd rather not risk Bradford for that. Put Sanchez in. If he wins, great. If not, better draft picks

gutshot

The offense looked way better with Sanchez in at QB.

I swear, it's like me and the rest of the Eagles fans on here (except for maybe JABEE) are watching different games.

TheFatOne

I don't get to see the Packers play all that much, but it's obvious right now they are struggling. So Packers gaf what's wrong with Rodgers and the offense this year?

The offense looked way better with Sanchez in at QB.

I swear, it's like me and the rest of the Eagles fans on here (except for maybe JABEE) are watching different games.

Eagles scored 16 points with Bradford in, and the kicker missed a chip shot field goal. Offense scored 3 points with butt fumble in. People are equating faster with better, butt fumble snapped the ball with more time left on the clock, but the offense produced more yards and much more points with Bradford in. The offense was significantly worse with butt fumble at QB. People have just made up their minds about Bradford, and will not let any evidence to the contary in. The offense was unstoppable with Bradford under center in the first quarter.

I don't get to see the Packers play all that much, but it's obvious right now they are struggling. So Packers gaf what's wrong with Rodgers and the offense this year?

It is definitely not losing their top WR. No sir.

TheFatOne

Eagles scored 16 points with Bradford in, and the kicker missed a chip shot field goal. Offense scored 3 points with butt fumble in. People are equating faster with better, butt fumble snapped the ball with more time left on the clock, but the offense produced more yards and much more points with Bradford in. The offense was significantly worse with butt fumble at QB. People have just made up their minds about Bradford, and will not let any evidence to the contary in. The offense was unstoppable with Bradford under center in the first quarter.

It is definitely not losing their top WR. No sir.

Rodgers is far far too good for that to be the only issue. It would be obvious to say they are struggling because they are missing their number one receiver, but Rodgers is an elite qb in his prime so this shouldn't be much of an issue unless what Ez is saying is true.

Turns out Davante Adams, Randall Cobb and Eddie Lacy suck.

What happened to Lacy? I thought he was one of the better running backs in the NFL or am I mistaking? Is Cobb just having an off year ,are teams just focusing on him and the other receivers not being able to get open, or is he just bad?

Line_HTX

man, threads would be like half the size. Would be great.

I try my best to talk football when jbug posts some random gif. I at least redirect it back when it gets a little out of control.

Slow threads are bad. Just look at the actual Anime thread. There's more longer dead periods now that multiple people got exiled forever.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Charles James Is Making His Mark With the Houston Texans

Nice write up on Charles James III ,aka "Happy Socks" from Hard Knocks, from State of the Texans. I was shocked to see him Monday as the starting nickel CB in that game but he played pretty damn well actually. We all need some feel good stories form this league and Charles is one of them.

Also looking back on that last episode of Hard Knocks, with hindsight of course, seems O'Brien was really wanting to keep James on the roster but was talked into choosing Jumal Rolle by Rick Smith instead as the 7th CB. Rolle was released yesterday.

Go on with your bad self Charles.
is it any coincidence that the special teams has made marked improvements since James came back?

Godslay

Banned
I try my best to talk football when jbug posts some random gif. I at least redirect it back when it gets a little out of control.

Slow threads are bad. Just look at the actual Anime thread. There's more longer dead periods now that multiple people got exiled forever.

Easy solution:

Move all the animu posts to the anime thread, and it won't be slow. Problem solved. Win/win for everybody.

Top Bottom