• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
2015-11-12-1447361793-7948148-1-thumb.jpg
congratulations, that looks disgusting.

the Texans were using glasses on Tom Savage that tracked his eye movement, they were using it to see if he was properly going through progressions.

Pretty cool stuff that they can use now. And yet with all the technology and coaching available, there's maybe 15 guys in the entire world that are good at playing QB in the NFL.

Anyone got the rundown on David Cobb for tonight? Is he playing for sure? Is he gonna be the next big Fantasy RB?
Three back system. McCluster was used alot more last week. Cobb got signs of potential but it's too crowded right now @ RB's. Andrews still gets the carries.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Teams that will start a different qb after last week:

Ind, StL, Phi, Hou, Dal, Pit, Den

Am I missing any? Just 22% of the league changing qb's late in the season.

e - updated

Teams that will start a different qb after last week:

Ind, StL, Phi, Hou, Dal, Pit

Am I missing any? Just 19% of the league changing qb's late in the season.

There is a chance Bradford plays. Chip said he wouldnt rule him out, and he says that he wants to play. Just depends on if he can pass the concussion test or not.

squicken

YH, he isn't playing. Still isn't doing cardio, which is phase 2 of the concussion protocol.

This is a good point. Although Sturgis did miss an easy field goal, so let's settle on 17 points for Bradford in the first three quarters.

#unstoppable #joytowatch

I posted yesterday that the offense looked better with Sanchez, but at the same time, he had ~35 snaps and 3 points. And all the mistakes that hurt the offense with Sanchez hurt them with Bradford.

In the 6 drives after the missed FG, including the the one Bradford was hurt on, 4 drives had an offensive holding, one had the Kelce bad snap, and the other was the sack fumble the Eagles recovered

YH, he isn't playing. Still isn't doing cardio, which is phase 2 of the concussion protocol.

I posted yesterday that the offense looked better with Sanchez, but at the same time, he had ~35 snaps and 3 points. And all the mistakes that hurt the offense with Sanchez hurt them with Bradford.

In the 6 drives after the missed FG, including the the one Bradford was hurt on, 4 drives had an offensive holding, one had the Kelce bad snap, and the other was the sack fumble the Eagles recovered

How did the offense look better with butt fumble? Less yards per drive, less points per drive. The only difference was he snaps the ball faster.

gutshot

Well yeah, you can't fault either QB for the fact that the offensive line stinks and the rest of the team can't seem to stop getting penalties at the worst possible time.

But still, the fact that the offense could run so much more efficiently with a cold Sanchez versus Bradford who's been out there doing it for 9+ weeks now speaks volumes.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
There was a lot of hype for Brock before the season started (by broncos fans that did post here ;-) . Here he goes, finally! Healthy, young and hungry.

ParchedWelltodoAlaskanhusky.gif

I still fell like he will have high interception to touchdown ratio, but overall it fells right.

Would you say that he's youngry?

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
that gif made my bet look so good. now is all lost

hey! they could lose out the rest of the season.
I mean they still have the Jags at home and the Titans, and might be playing against Geno Smith this weekend, but they could totally lose out.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
DEATH™;186061763 said:
You should care man... You are giving your team a bad name lol.

Wait, you're worried about the Oakland Raiders developing a bad name?

this is a bad thing.

Compensatory picks force GMs to draft young talent.

Now idiot gms will trade up like mad.

Bad GMs will do worse and good GMs will do better because of it.

:dilfer

Y'all need to quit talking about cartoons in here.

I don't think anyone actually talks about anime in here. We just talk about people who watch anime.

squicken

How did the offense look better with butt fumble? Less yards per drive, less points per drive. The only difference was he snaps the ball faster.

He pushes the ball downfield. It just passes the eye test more is the best way I can say it. That said, Sam had a lot of stuff that he had taken away. The long DPI doesn't show up in the stats, and the Austin deep ball should have been completed.

I guess, in general, I would say Chip actually has bigger problems than QB right now. People obsess about that, but he should bring back both guys and go about fixing the OL and WRs

this_guy

There was a lot of hype for Brock before the season started (by broncos fans that did post here ;-) . Here he goes, finally! Healthy, young and hungry.

I still fell like he will have high interception to touchdown ratio, but overall it fells right.

It can't be any higher than Peyton's.

Well yeah, you can't fault either QB for the fact that the offensive line stinks and the rest of the team can't seem to stop getting penalties at the worst possible time.

But still, the fact that the offense could run so much more efficiently with a cold Sanchez versus Bradford who's been out there doing it for 9+ weeks now speaks volumes.

Every drive on sunday:

Bradford drives:

4 plays 64 yards TD

10 plays 58 yards TD

12 plays 57 yards Missed Fg

4 plays 17 yards punt

3 plays -17 yards punt

7 plays 21 yards punt

1 play 23 yards end of half

6 plays 42 yards punt

4 plays 22 yards punt

7 plays 17 yards punt

15 plays 61 yards FG

Bradford then gets hurt

Butt fumble drives:

5 plays 22 yards punt

6 plays 41 yards Int

6 plays 21 yards TO on downs

OMG look at the increase in efficency!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jakncoke

Banned
hey! they could lose out the rest of the season.
I mean they still have the Jags at home and the Titans, and might be playing against Geno Smith this weekend, but they could totally lose out.

Are you the one thats going to get the bottle or no. I cant remember who. Im positive it wasnt line, mech or miguel though

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I googled Raheem Morris because I was youngry and found out he's on the Falcons' staff. That must make snes so very angry.

Godslay

Banned

I love PM, he's done a lot for the Broncos and for Denver. It just feels like the time to transition is right.

As far as Brock, you have to look at him like a rookie. He's going to make mistakes, probably be confused at times. I want to see if he can handle pressure type of drives like PM pulled off this year, and the ability to limit mistakes. Mainly just progress going forward.

I am also so happy that we won't have to hear about the cold weather horseshit. Dude is from Montana, and being a fellow Rocky Mountain Man, we all know he can handle the wind and cold.

DEATH™

Wait, you're worried about the Oakland Raiders developing a bad name?

Bad GMs will do worse and good GMs will do better because of it.

:dilfer

I don't think anyone actually talks about anime in here. We just talk about people who watch anime.

That's the thing though, at least Oakland likes Mexican food like the rest of us... I never thought you can get lower than that.

Yes,
Tina, Lisa, Mila and Christie.
Save your money.

But...real time butt jiggle

Nothing anime cant do already Kappa

Well he has had the grooming that is rare in today's NFL. I think that he will take his licks but if he has what it takes to be good, he will be.

I love PM, he's done a lot for the Broncos and for Denver. It just feels like the time to transition is right.

As far as Brock, you have to look at him like a rookie. He's going to make mistakes, probably be confused at times. I want to see if he can handle pressure type of drives like PM pulled off this year, and the ability to limit mistakes. Mainly just progress going forward.

I am also so happy that we won't have to hear about the cold weather horseshit. Dude is from Montana, and being a fellow Rocky Mountain Man, we all know he can handle the wind and cold.

See the thing is it wasn't horseshit.

Top Bottom