• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

Bread

Banned
Weinke why are you acting mad lol, you were our biggest supporter last season! You're always welcome back to pats gaf friend.

bionic77

I'll push you
Thank you friend.

America has clearly jumped the shark.

We and weinke will be in far better place than the rest of you once Trump becomes Emperor and makes Brady and co. our bosses. For you to free me while voluntarily staying in this hell hole shows true bravery.

jmdajr

Guess Watt and Clowney don't like each other. I suspected as much.

fan:For the past two weeks I have noticed Clowney has been a little standoffish with media, and JJ Watt, almost changes the subject if asked about Clowney's play. The biggest thing I noticed was during the locker room celebration against Jets, Clowney was at his locker and did not join the players circle. What is going on with Clowney?

pancakes:A lot of players don't like each other. It's no different than an office. But that doesn't mean they don't respect each other. Clowney played real well against the Jets and Watt played great.

Whatevs I suppose, as long as they are killing QBs

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
yeah, no. no one is guarding Amendola at all. Everyone else is in man. It's a safety blitz so that ball is coming out hot. Duke Williams could have sat exactly where he started on the play an came away with a clean pick six. I mean he even lines up across from Amedola, and abandons him immediately.

And he has the nerve to miss the tackle as well.

He's definitely using a bail technique. Should he be in man or is he supposed to be playing safety? I know what he thinks at the time, but only someone on the team will know for sure.

I've said it before, but sometimes, the offensive plan just beats the defensive plan. No use in pointing out a certain player or blaming a 'blown coverage'. The answer is usually not definitive to someone with just film to watch.

No, I'm bitching at you for coming in here and stating the obvious that 99% of Dolphins fans have been saying for years and years. I just find your hubris to be off-putting at times, almost like you can't imagine why the rest of the world can't figure out something that's so simple to you.

And when it comes to me personally of course I'm feeling sorry for myself. Football is the worst.

No because they had other great QB's, coaches, owners, etc. Why is this so difficult for you guys to grasp? It's not easy to achieve that type of sustained success. If it was everyone would be doing it.

Oh, so you are just bitching just to bitch. By all means, continue.

Line_HTX

I don't really like JD that much, but if he's pass rushing effectively and affecting passes, I'm OK with him for a while. Just hit QB's is all I ask for.

LevelNth

Banned
It was topical since i'm a Leaf's fan.

Well...was, can't take their shit anymore so i've given up watching hockey. They should never have fired Burke.
That's what I'm talking about. You from Toronto?

Burke was the worst thing to happen to the Leafs, and he did more damage to the organization from a development and culture standpoint than any previous GM.

The road the team is on right now is the exact road they need to be.

Let's return to a happier Thanksgiving.

6jp5qLN.gif

jmdajr

Do you spoil your daughter? Just wondering i spoil the shit outta my litle niece and shit. I wonder if i had a daughter how am i gonna keep her in line lol.

She hasn't grown into asking for everything yet. But I spoil her in the sense that I give her a lot of my time.

Do you spoil your daughter? Just wondering i spoil the shit outta my litle niece and shit. I wonder if i had a daughter how am i gonna keep her in line lol.

Hang in there man! Things will get better!

Things are actually great. I am just pissed I was going to put a big bet down on the Rousey fight, on Holm after hearing all the stuff about Rousey being distracted leading up to the fight, but on Saturday I totally spaced on it being the day of the fight. I didnt remember until sunday morning. When I saw she lost it was such a killer.

Ban Dragon, Bread, Gata, and JNA before you even consider banning Dutch

(never consider banning Dutch but definitely ban the others)

JABEE

Still plenty of time for the league to figure out what new cheating system they are using this year.

nothing.

Some good new for you!

Yankee, Sammy cleared the concussion protocol today. His status for Thanksgiving is up in the air and is dependent on his non-throwing shoulder injury.

Line_HTX

Hello everyone.

Hello. You gonna WATCH ITTTT?

You always think I have some sort of mental illness. I'm just a highly strung, impatient dude!

Oh I'm not saying I'm gonna leave, just I was pretty happy being banned too. Maybe it was that sweet after Super Bowl victory bliss...

If it makes you feel better, I was canned too after the game. I definitely needed to be away.

Thankful for Ken gone. Not thankful for Vince and HHH ruining great entertainment...

Unrelated, Ken looks stupider in SFV.

Top Bottom