• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

jmdajr

Speaking of bread and carbs. I am making the honkiest Thanksgiving side dish. Kraft Velveeta Homestyle mac n cheese. I made it once and everyone loved it. I thought it was just ok, but now I am here making it again.

I need to Mexicanise it and add some hot peppers or something.

I have done nothing insane.

image.php

Ray's speech: "You're fucked. Fucked. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKED. As long as it's competitive, it's still a victory, but I've been told moral victories don't count on the standings. Crazy league these days. something something god and jesus"

Apparently Josh Mccown starting Monday, and Johnny has been moved to 3rd string.

I'll update with tweets if I can, I believe it's Indefinetly. That's a rap

Edit: squickens boy
# Browns announce Josh McCown will start v Baltimore & moving forward. Johnny Manziel demoted to No. 3.

Jason La Canfora ‏ @ JasonLaCanfora 3m 3 minutes ago
I'm told there is a very good chance Manziel is third string the rest of season. Very well could've played his final game for Browns

Spinluck

I'm so hyped for Thanksgiving.

I want you guys to choose what I make this year.

Won't be with family this year so I'm going to a close friend's house.

DMczaf

Apparently Josh Mccown starting Monday, and Johnny has been moved to 3rd string.

# Browns announce Josh McCown will start v Baltimore & moving forward. Johnny Manziel demoted to No. 3.

If Manziel was Cam Newton or Kaep and doing this stuff, would his fuck ups garner more negativity from the media? #justsayin

God dammit I was actually going to watch that game.

Speaking of bread and carbs. I am making the honkiest Thanksgiving side dish. Kraft Velveeta Homestyle mac n cheese. I made it once and everyone loved it. I thought it was just ok, but now I am here making it again.

I need to Mexicanise it and add some hot peppers or something.

Mexicanise by using white cheese for the mac. Be different

Narag

Jason La Canfora ‏ @ JasonLaCanfora 3m 3 minutes ago
I'm told there is a very good chance Manziel is third string the rest of season. Very well could've played his final game for Browns

wtf

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
well zero reason to watch the browns the rest of the year.

hope johnny gets a fresh start next year for any other team. cowboys could use him after romo dies on the field next year

So now that the Browns/Manziel experiment is over, we can safely say that holy shit, that might have been the most predictable draft result outcome ever

Top Bottom