• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

gutshot

That same article talks about the Super Bowl or bust mentality. I won't try and sell Bradford b/c it is a hard sell. If he want's $15m/yr they have to let him walk

The thing is, the Eagles played the Cards last year and Maclin had 12 catches for 187 yards. Eagles put a value on him and the Chiefs were willing to pay more. Now? The Eagles have their "stuck to their valuations" merit badges and no WRs that can get close to that

I agree that letting Maclin walk was a huge mistake. That still doesn't change my evaluation of Bradford.

If he wants to sign a team-friendly deal with the knowledge that the Eagles will be drafting an heir apparent at QB, I'd be OK with that. But they definitely should not just be throwing up their hands and going "Well this is as good as we can get" and then signing him to a huge extension.

tumblr_nmrd33Uk9G1s02vreo1_500.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The debates are so bad though.

Got to see the part where Trump and Jeb almost threw down on stage but outside that, so much damn rhetoric and there's really not enough time for a whole lot more.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

Got to see the part where Trump and Jeb almost threw down on stage but outside that, so much damn rhetoric and there's really not enough time for a whole lot more.

The GOP really needs to pare down the candidates to Trump and a hate spewing robot.

bionic77

I can't believe these clowns are serious candidates to be president of the United States.

Not a single fucking good idea in two hours. They want to basically go to war with everyone at the same time because we have become such pussies and can't tolerate the idea that something bad might happen in the future.

I am losing respect for anyone that takes the Republicans seriously. They are on the Patriots level now.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I mean they want to go to war but against who exactly? We're already bombing ISIS! It's literally happening right the fuck now.

The only real difference is that I'm basically hearing that we need to shut down the Internet and carpet bomb all of Syria into oblivion regardless of who we hit. That's just crazy.

The whole debate was just plain awful but people are cheering like its a Jerry Springer show.

bionic77

I mean they want to go to war but against who exactly? We're already bombing ISIS! It's literally happening right the fuck now.

The only real difference is that I'm basically hearing that we need to shut down the Internet and carpet bomb all of Syria into oblivion regardless of who we hit. That's just crazy.

The whole debate was just plain awful but people are cheering like its a Jerry Springer show.
We also apparently need to fuck up Russia and China's shit.

Apparently the plan for the GOP is try to scare people into the idea that if you don't vote for them you will die because they have nothing else left that will appeal to anyone. This shit is like straight out of some B movie or a comic book.

We also apparently need to fuck up Russia and China's shit.

Apparently the plan for the GOP is try to scare people into the idea that if you don't vote for them you will die because they have nothing else left that will appeal to anyone. This shit is like straight out of some B movie or a comic book.

Well what else is their platform supposed to run on? Everything they want to implement will make the lives of US citizens worse (except for the super rich).

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
If you also throw most of them in jail and throw away the key I will raise you a million dollars for your campaign in the next month.

Dega for whatever in 2016.

Deal

I'd also add foreign pat fans to the terrorist watch list.

Pepiope

I agree that letting Maclin walk was a huge mistake. That still doesn't change my evaluation of Bradford.

If he wants to sign a team-friendly deal with the knowledge that the Eagles will be drafting an heir apparent at QB, I'd be OK with that. But they definitely should not just be throwing up their hands and going "Well this is as good as we can get" and then signing him to a huge extension.
He's going to get around $15M.

Too many teams need QBs for him not to get $15M.

Tannehill and Kaep make 19, he will get at least 15.

I'd keep Dutch, Bread, gata and Milch

Dutch and Bread are friends, and gata and Milch could probably snipe bigots/enemies for cheap profit

Everyone else goes on an island until election seasons, when they're allowed to go to Florida (which I'll cut off the map, so it's still a state but it's far from us, making us safer in the process)

squicken

It's hilarious how every month, that Bradford/Foles trade manages to look even worse for everyone involved than it did before

In exchange for a second round pick in 2016, Rams fans have had to endure a 2015 of Nick Foles. Eagles fans get to enjoy a playoff run with Bradford. I would say one side came out ahead

mr2xxx

Banned
Despite what Pep and YH might say, Sam Bradford still sucks.

EBnOsgT.png

As to why certain Eagles fans might overrate Bradford?

Kirk most accurate QB in the game and is in the middle of the pack yard wise, i'm impressed. I wasn't high on Kirk in the preseason, thought he'd be a back up QB at best but I've been wrong. Ill eat my crow and enjoy it. Kirks slightly above the Andy Dalton line and still has room to grow.

Godslay

Banned
In exchange for a second round pick in 2016, Rams fans have had to endure a 2015 of Nick Foles. Eagles fans get to enjoy a playoff run with Bradford. I would say one side came out ahead

Eagles aren't currently in the playoffs. Can't count the eggs before they hatch.

eznark

Banned

Wonder if Nick Foles could ever lead the Eagles on a playoff run?

ACE 1991

I think they showed during the game that Bradford has the highest 4th Q completion percentage in the NFL.

image.png

He's been playing well these past few games, I'm into it. Still concerned about a long-term contract though due to his injury history, but I imagine his contract would have an out in that regard.

Pepiope

He's been playing well these past few games, I'm into it. Still concerned about a long-term contract though due to his injury history, but I imagine his contract would have an out in that regard.
He's definitely gotten better as the season progressed. 5-1 in the last 6 games he's started and finished. We would have beaten MIA had he not had the concussion in the 1st Q and then got injured in the 2nd.

This offense just requires a QB to get the ball out quick and not make mistakes, he's done exactly that. Now if the WRs caught some of his passes....we'd be getting somewhere.

Eagles are in the playoffs?

Bradford bro ^^^^^

tmdorsey

I appreciate how you prefaced your inability to evaluate QB play before proclaiming Cam the MVP. That kind of transparency is rare.

We are going to do this again? Never said Ryan was a top tier QB, but before this season he wasn't as trash as you are making him out to be. He's had 2 other coordinators before Shanahan and has never played this bad. Ive watched dude for 8 years I can clearly see he's not comfortable with what he's being asked to do in this offense.

I will say that since 2010 they have been relying on Ryan's arm more than they should thinking he's as good as Brady, Rodgers, or Brees.

On Cam, the MVP award is not the best passer award, it's most valuable player. You were better off just saying that you could argue that Palmer is just as valuable to his team as Cam, instead of jumping straight to pointing out Cam's QB play as a reason he's not the MVP.

Top Bottom