• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

Malalaw

Star Wars is OK. Nothing more imo.

589.jpg

Now this Socom shit done ruined my day.

Just put 2 up on the damn ps4 and open that Online back up and meet me at the damn Crossroads.

Euron

Never expected a 97% on RT. Makes me even more hyped. But there's absolutely no way I see it before next week though.

Crisco

Banned
After gaining some confidence with a win over the Dolphins, an NFC East team is looking to get a late playoff push rolling with a win over the undefeated Panthers. What
could go wrong?

Oh...

Nov_27,_2015_05:06.gif.a19530744edd03b8b834717f49533674.gif

luke6.0.gif

camdances.0.gif

ThriftyAjarHairstreakbutterfly.gif

Oh no....

eznark

Banned
We are going to do this again? Never said Ryan was a top tier QB, but before this season he wasn't as trash as you are making him out to be. He's had 2 other coordinators before Shanahan and has never played this bad. Ive watched dude for 8 years I can clearly see he's not comfortable with what he's being asked to do in this offense.

I will say that since 2010 they have been relying on Ryan's arm more than they should thinking he's as good as Brady, Rodgers, or Brees.

On Cam, the MVP award is not the best passer award, it's most valuable player. You were better off just saying that you could argue that Palmer is just as valuable to his team as Cam, instead of jumping straight to pointing out Cam's QB play as a reason he's not the MVP.

Then it's obviously Russel Wilson, whose team is worse in every regard yet playing as well. Even given that we are going to give performance awards for intangibles like heart and leadership, Cam isn't the most deserving.

1. Palmer (he is playing the best football on the best football team)
2. Russell (HEART)
3. Cam (slightly less HEART)
4. Watt
5. Brady + Gronk

That's how my ballot would go.

Then it's obviously Russel Wilson, whose team is worse in every regard yet playing as well. Even given that we are going to give performance awards for intangibles like heart and leadership, Cam isn't the most deserving.

1. Palmer (he is playing the best football on the best football team)
2. Russell (HEART)
3. Cam (slightly less HEART)
4. Watt
5. Brady + Gronk

That's how my ballot would go.

Where's Ben in all this?

I do think Palmer is being criminally overlooked in all the MVP talk.

They went 4-2 with Landry Jones and Michael Vick. I think Ben might be the least valuable player on that team.

So you're saying Tomlin should be in the running for Coach of the Year.

Also, fuck Josh Scobee, because we'd've been 5-1 sans Ben if he'd made that FG with a minute left against the Ratbirds.

eznark

Banned
So you're saying Tomlin should be in the running for Coach of the Year.

Also, fuck Josh Scobee, because we'd've been 5-1 sans Ben if he'd made that FG with a minute left against the Ratbirds.

It won't matter. MVP and Coach of the Year are going to be a WINZ award so Carolina will win them. Which is fine. I think if you go 16-0 you probably should be awarded in every way possible. I'd disagree that they were accurate but whatever. End of the day the only people who care about individual awards are the people that didn't win the Super Bowl so fingers crossed I won't care!

eznark

Banned
Oh man I almost forgot. Apparently Jason Taylor is on NFL Radio now on XM. He was talking about Dalton. Implied that it was a pain tolerance issue and he seemed surprised Dalton couldn't play through a broken thumb.

I cannot tell you how much I love sports talk radio.

We really going into 2016 with a hit away from Mallett being the starter in another lost season

BLarry, we deserve mercy

Let me die

rxRj9YO.png

TheFatOne

Man really sucks that Easley is done for the year. Guy has the talent for sure, but those injuries keep stacking up. He was good this year too which is a shame.

ShaneB

I'm not even gonna try to brave the wild crowds to see star war this weekend

Will be the first time I've gone opening weekend to any movie in a long, long time. A long time.

Realized I can't be home for 2 weeks over Christmas and avoid spoilers and not see it and all that stuff, plus reserved seating will hopefully ease the pain of dealing with crowds. And hopefully the extra price of seeing it in Imax will make it be a good crowd.

FMT I have some good news for you buddy! Tiki Barber just said on his radio show that there are whispers around the league that the Yorks want to sell the 9ers!

Top Bottom