• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

MechDX

First time watching Paxton Lynch, this guy is supposed to be #1?

Weak QB class this year so its a good thing the top 5, other than SF, dont need to pick a QB.

Lynch, Goff and Cook will go in the first round. Wientz could pop in late in the first by some team that wants a young QB to work with behind and established starter just to get that extra year on the contract

Dude there is no hope, at all. Eagles are gonna get a coach who won't threaten Howie. Some crap like Sean Payton or McDermott. This is as bad as it has ever been for the Eagles. Eagles are going to do a complete rebuild with Howie in control. We have seen several years of Howie picking already, it was terrible the first time and will be even worse now.

Delicious

MechDX

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 55s56 seconds ago
The #Eagles brain trust, including Howie Roseman, have spent the morning researching coaching candidates and making calls. A headstart.

"Josh McDaniels you have a call on line 1. Howie Roseman on the line"

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Weak QB class this year so its a good thing the top 5, other than SF, dont need to pick a QB.

Lynch, Goff and Cook will go in the first round. Wientz could pop in late in the first by some team that wants a young QB to work with behind and established starter just to get that extra year on the contract

wait.. lynch is from texas?

COME HOME PAXTON!

MRSA

Banned

Who was the last FCS QB to go in the first? Joe Flacco? Sorry BLarry!

Desean Jacksons house has been robbed by gang members twice since he left the Eagles. The nfl had to step in and stop shady from having a rape party. Both guys are garbage as people. Chips terrible crime is not wanting to coach a team with terrible people on it. Your hate of him is easily the most stupid thing on this board. Chip gutted the 4-12 team that Andy left him because it wasn't good enough to win a championship. That is to be commended.

A shit organization does stupid shit.

Surprising!

I still know nothing of what Paxton or Jared even looks like and how they play quarterback.
My advice is, take the time to actually watch some of the games. Don't just read articles, form your own opinion. don't get discouraged by weak Qb class comments, literally the narrative almost every year at some point. Why it's important to watch yourself

This entire season has been a series of calculated Fuck ups by the cowboys that will ruin them for 10 years

Idiots

NFLTradeRumors.co ‏@nfltrade_rumors 5m5 minutes ago
Report: Chip Kelly Wants To Coach #Titans, Also Interested In #Dolphins & #Browns http://bit.ly/1miLTFO
#NFL

Browns also on the list

There's no talent in Cleveland for Kelly to send away

And Johnny is notorious white scumbag so he'll be around

What's his play

Who fired Chip?
Oh then we are in total agreement. Howie roseman is top 5 worst people in all of the nfl front offices. He is a terrible drafter, terrible communicator, and never should have gotten the job that he has. The fact that Lurie has sided with him 3 different times is beyond sad.

MechDX

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 2m2 minutes ago
Lurie says he did not offer Kelly the option to stay without personnel control. Confirms that Kelly did not really fight for his job...

He wanted out IMO, he is a lot like Petrino. If I was an owner I wouldnt touch him

Yn23wF1.jpg

Fin bros I have pics of the disaster Sunday.

It was like 84 here and windy as fuck.

In December...

Al Gork was right.
Nice seats, honorary fin-bro!

squicken

Philly turned on Chip and he quit. If he is sure he can get a job somewhere else, can't really blame him.

Lurie knew he was going to fire Chip and says (who knows?) he fired him now so he could get a jump on the hiring process. Also says he wants to connect with current guys to figure out how they respond to coaching and what they respond to. They have already started on search

FO is vague. Howie may have overall control but Donahoe is the scouting director. Coach will have some role as well. But Howie is a guy that the coach will have to deal with

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
He wanted out IMO, he is a lot like Petrino. If I was an owner I wouldnt touch him

I don't think the parallel is entirely there though.

Chip Kelly is a bigger name than Petrino ever was and Kelly didn't leave in the middle of the night via post it note on his door or whatever Petrino did.

The Titans would probably do well to hire him. Most people forget the tacks even exist so that'd be a nice get for them.

lol Grimes distancing himself from Miko, claiming he doesn't even know what she said.
Honestly if she is that outspoken about how much she dislikes Tannehill I would be inclined to think Brent agrees. It's not like he's ever stood up for Tannehill.

There is no way he doesn't know what she said so chances are he feels the same way.

squicken

He's mentioned like 20 times leadership and connecting with players, "emotional intelligence", so it's obvious what Chip was very bad at

Lurie just mentioned how he's going to look for a coach who values "emotional intelligence." Really sounds like Chip lost the locker room.

MechDX

I don't think the parallel is entirely there though.

Chip Kelly is a bigger name than Petrino ever was and Kelly didn't leave in the middle of the night via post it note on his door or whatever Petrino did.

The Titans would probably do well to hire him. Most people forget the tacks even exist so that'd be a nice get for them.

Personally hope he goes to the Tacks and runs that gimmick offense and continues his lack of priority for the offensive line. After this season Mariotta isnt exactly able to take a beating

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I'm hoping Wentz is healthy enough to play in the championship game, and gets drafted by a team I don't despise because he's been fun to watch play here.

Top Bottom