• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Griss

Philbin simply never has the team ready to play from the start of the game. We always come out so flat. I expect second half improvements, but this is pathetic to come out so poorly every god damn time.

He must be the worst motivational speaker of all time...

TheFatOne

What happens if Patriots get a first down here? Will they sit on the ball to kill the clock and win the game, or will they throw three more passes to give the Bills a chance to win?

Sit on the ball. No timeouts for the Bills and they can't stop the clock. No real chance if they get a first.
Throwing the ball on every play when you're trying to protect a lead is a horrible strategy, as evidence by the fact that their 24 point lead is now a 5 point lead

Missed throws and some bad play calls. Passing it is fine if your LT actually can block someone.

Meier

Half of the GAF survival pool just got eliminated thanks to the New Orleans loss:

ijGkyru.png

Hahaha, that's amazing.

Miracle

Who is this saintly QB that you think the Giants are going to draft

I don't know at the moment. But there are almost always potential QBs to draft in the first round every year. Last year was Winston and/or Mariota. And I'm sure there will be a guy in the next draft who's a solid QB prospect.

I'm not saying you need to draft a star QB right out the gate and shit like that. Just that this current Eli is not working I think. And if they continue to ride along with him, they won't get far.

But I guess we will agree to disagree. I know your still pissed about what happened today to your Giants so I won't bother you much anymore. :)

Troy

Banned
Throwing the ball on every play when you're trying to protect a lead is a horrible strategy, as evidence by the fact that their 24 point lead is now a 5 point lead
Welcome to the world of Belichick. You must be new to the planet.

rjc571

Banned
Pats should have gone for it here, their defense isn't gonna stop Taylor anyway so it's all gonna come down to the 2 pt conversion after the Bills score

EDIT HA HA JINX'D

Would be genuinely shocking if the Bills tie this, but to come back from where they were is already pretty impressive.

(might be a good plan to not dig a twenty point hole next time, Rex)

squicken

Eagles are getting the absolute best from opposing punters, and Donnie Jones is not good

Really sucks to have wasted good field position on the first drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom