• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
supercam-deal-with-it.0.gif

By the way, GG Falcons-Gaf. Hate to lose in that fashion but you earned it with that last drive and that great pass to Julio. Dude is a beast.

Troy

Banned
He's done some wacky shit before no doubt, but nothing as outright stupid as his second half strategy here
I still give the nod to the time he left Gronk in a game that was long over and he ended up essentially screwing up two legit shots at a SB.

Miracle

Are you suggest that QB was the problem last season? And going to be this season? You should probably look at the actual roster and name some quality players this team has and judge it off that. They need another WR, a TE who can block (and run, for that matter), a RT, and that's just offense. Defense is a whole other issue with JPP being a moron and Reese bungling the LB and S positions.

A problem? Only part of it. Yes the Giants do have bigger issues than at QB as you mentioned. The defense is a mess which is the biggest problem. But Eli at his current state IMO is not helping compensating for those problems.

Your talking about other issues with the team when I'm just talking about the QB. Is Eli the worst problem? No I never said that. Just that I don't think he's helping the team progress. It could be worse of course (like the other guy mentioned the Texans QB), but it certainly could be better long term wise.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
So...it seems Madden 16 knew something about the Bills that the rest of us are finding out? They might be actually pretty good.

Also - I adore the nickname T-Mobile; even as a Dolphins fan

TheFatOne

That Rex Ryan quote about Lewis is going to bite him in the ass this week. Bills were so damn undisciplined today. Can't win games like that. One guy was going off for no reason after a penalty and the camera showed the coaches and players trying to calm him down. It was the first or second quarter when that happened if I remember correctly. Ryan should be absolutely killed for how unprepared that team was. Defense is his calling card and the Pats offense just shredded him. Also McDaniels outcoached the shit out of Rex this game. Props to McDaniels for the game plan. He still has a bunch of head scratch play calls in game though. Still very nice game plan.

Pats oline was the star of the game for me. That front seven of the Bills is no joke, and Brady was barely touched all game. Andrews had another great game. If he or Stork can play guard this offense is going to be dynamite. The lack of a real running game worries me though. If the Pats had a better running back I bet they run more than they did in this game. Blount is a nice running back though that has his moments. All in all great stuff on both sides of the Ball. Defensively I think the Pats can be ok by the end of the season. Won't be completely garbage, but won't be a good defense. Lots of promise for this Pats team. Really looking forward to the rest of the season.

The game was nowhere near as close as the sky indicated. Patriots got too cute on a free plays in the 4th but otherwise they dominated.

Also, fuck you Rex, talk all that shit and can't back it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom