• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way too fucking close.

The lack of discipline shown by the defense today is shameful.

Oh well I'll take the win

Bills cost themselves, at minimum, 6 points this game with special teams fuckery and penalties.

Refs didn't do that.

Game

I'm talking about the Panthers-Texans game.

Are Pats fans so programmed to be defensive that they'll take comments about games they're not even involved in as slights?

Striker

I don't know at the moment. But there are almost always potential QBs to draft in the first round every year. Last year was Winston and/or Mariota. And I'm sure there will be a guy in the next draft who's a solid QB prospect.

I'm not saying you need to draft a star QB right out the gate and shit like that. Just that this current Eli is not working I think. And if they continue to ride along with him, they won't get far.

But I guess we will agree to disagree. I know your still pissed about what happened today to your Giants so I won't bother you much anymore. :)
Are you suggest that QB was the problem last season? And going to be this season? You should probably look at the actual roster and name some quality players this team has and judge it off that. They need another WR, a TE who can block (and run, for that matter), a RT, and that's just offense. Defense is a whole other issue with JPP being a moron and Reese bungling the LB and S positions.

Kriken

Making history bitches!!

tumblr_nd91voSZ8Z1sjbr2bo1_400.gif

arvind.gif

Crud

Banned
We tried.

GO TEXANS.

We need Foster back bad.

Mallet has no choice but to be better never putting Hoyer back in.

TheFatOne

That score was not indicative of the game at all. Pats dominated the Bills for most of the game. Silly decisions in the fourth made it closer than it was. Good stuff from both sides of the ball. Pats defense isn't going to be the worst defense in the league so that's a plus. Will be bottom half, but they can win with a defense like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom