• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.
byron-maxwell-hair.jpg

TheFatOne

The gulf between Pats/Bills and the Colts is pretty big right now.

I would agree with this. AFC is pure fucking trash right now. There isn't a single team outside of playoff Flacco that scares me. Pats just have to get a one or two seed and they have a legit shot at the super bowl again.

Trey

That Rex Ryan quote about Lewis is going to bite him in the ass this week. Bills were so damn undisciplined today. Can't win games like that. One guy was going off for no reason after a penalty and the camera showed the coaches and players trying to calm him down. It was the first or second quarter when that happened if I remember correctly. Ryan should be absolutely killed for how unprepared that team was. Defense is his calling card and the Pats offense just shredded him. Also McDaniels outcoached the shit out of Rex this game. Props to McDaniels for the game plan. He still has a bunch of head scratch play calls in game though. Still very nice game plan.

Pats oline was the star of the game for me. That front seven of the Bills is no joke, and Brady was barely touched all game. Andrews had another great game. If he or Stork can play guard this offense is going to be dynamite. The lack of a real running game worries me though. If the Pats had a better running back I bet they run more than they did in this game. Blount is a nice running back though that has his moments. All in all great stuff on both sides of the Ball. Defensively I think the Pats can be ok by the end of the season. Won't be completely garbage, but won't be a good defense. Lots of promise for this Pats team. Really looking forward to the rest of the season.

Pats oline played well but don't anoint them. Brady was getting that ball out of there with haste all day. Slants and outs pretty much all day.

Spinluck

I would agree with this. AFC is pure fucking trash right now. There isn't a single team outside of playoff Flacco that scares me. Pats just have to get a one or two seed and they have a legit shot at the super bowl again.

They lost Suggs.

Playoff Flacco is a different beast, but I think that seriously hurts them right now.

Crisco

Banned
I dunno what Rivera sees in him, but Ealy needs to take a seat next week. He's not nearly disruptive enough for how much he fucks up. Nearly helped the Texans push this one to OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom