• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.
byWDYg8.png

https://twitter.com/APMarkLong/status/644180040058449920?s=09

I probably would have used a Madden player complaining about playcalling analogy, because there are a lot of Jaguars fans dumb enough to take this statement out of context.

squicken

I would rather have JFF than Cutler. He had the best setup a QB can have with a great supporting cast, but could never be better than "just ok"

Beach

How do people bother posting in serious news threads on GAF. It's always the same 20 posters or so...

Anyways, morning all, while it is hard to bet against regular season Manning, I see the Chiefs taking this.

When I'm president I'll blot the evil empire of Brady/Belicheat out of NFL history like Hernandez, ship the Browns to the college ranks until they can learn to play competently and will make Tebow the starting QB at the next Pro Bowl.

Crisco

Banned
Most days. It's rather slow where I work, but I have schoolwork and freelance work that keeps me occupied. Maybe that'll balance the scales?

The problem with UI developers is you're actually expected to show your progress. Whereas I can lie about what I'm doing for weeks then whip up a new web service in 5 minutes the morning before a demo.

bionic77

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom