• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Titans getting picked to win. Let's hope we don't have a repeat of last season (great week 1 dominance, utter fail the rest of the season).
I can't remember the last time Titans were favorite two weeks in a row. And no comebacks this year. Hell na!!

Hunter S.

Hey NFL-GAF bros, played Rocket League for the first time the other day. It was hella fun but we were getting wrecked. Any tips for a newbie?

Just get that 100 point turbo as much as possible to be able to better time defending, clearing the zone, and shooting.
Find a balance between normal cam, and ball cam. I use normal cam most of the time and then quickly press to ball cam and then back in order to quickly find the ball. A lot of my a friends only use ball cam and others only use normal. Just find what cam works the best for you quickly and go with it.

Gobias

Banned
Browns GAF, as we are about to lose again and most likely finish 2-14 let us take the time to remember this amazing moment showing that brief moments of happiness in a sea of despair can be beautiful:

bernard-pollard-travis-benjamin-nfl-cleveland-browns-tennessee-titans-850x560.jpg

:')

FTF

I've never seen somebody do such a dumb thing that you could almost immediately say ruined his career, and then try to brush it off by constantly telling jokes

Laugh to keep from crying, etc.

Also, I think the Chiefs win tonight and start full on panic mode regarding Manning. Hope I'm wrong though.

mainly just for fantasy reasons though :/

BigAT

I think it's basically impossible for any recent or future player to be the worst draft pick ever as a result of the new rookie salary rules. No matter how awful someone is, there is someone that was just as bad, but that was getting paid like a superstar at his position.

Fisher's cap number is a flat $6 million this year. Before Russell took a snap, he was one of the highest paid quarterbacks in the entire league.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Arian "my soft tissue sucks" Foster practiced in a limited basis today.

Duane Brown is unlikely to play sunday.

Based on compensation, I'd say RG3 is probably a bigger bust than Russell at this point.

Why are Raiders favored against the Ravens? Weird.

Jarnet87

I don't recall there being a lot of talk about Calvin Johnson over Russell.

I do remember a lot of people wanting Fitzgerald over Gallery.

MechDX

Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli · 3m3 minutes ago
"Let it rip, and go play quarterback," O'Brien on what he wants from Ryan Mallett. #Texans

w6D1QB0.jpg

Big Tex. he is your huckleberry Carolina.

Madrich might be the most over-hyped, but I bet he isn't in the top 25 worst first round picks ever. He played in 100 games and started in 50 of them.

Overhyped is probably a better way to say it. I just remember all the talk about how he was going to change the position leading up to the draft.

cdyhybrid

The NFL may have finally embraced the up-tempo revolution

Excerpt:

"Everson Griffen told me during the game that (our first drive) was one of the hardest series he ever had, because of the tempo," 49ers left tackle Joe Staley told reporters after San Francisco beat Minnesota on Monday Night Football.

"That's what the tempo could do to you. We get the defense running and we can take advantage of that."

The up-tempo offense is already the catchphrase du jour this season in the NFL, but speeding things up on offense has been coming back into style over the last several years. The most high-scoring offenses in recent history featured heavy doses of no-huddle and up-tempo strategies -- Peyton Manning's Broncos, Drew Brees' Saints and of course, Chip Kelly's Eagles -- and they've been the vanguard for this style of play.

This strategy has been around for decades, but it's not a philosophy that has been universally adopted quite yet, despite evidence its practitioners score more often and with more efficiency.

It's early -- one week is a small sample size -- but even teams that have been traditionally slow-it-down, grind-it-out types may be buying into the benefits. Both the 49ers and Seahawks employed the up-tempo offense in their Week 1 matchups, and both had strong results.

this_guy

Arian "my soft tissue sucks" Foster practiced in a limited basis today.

Duane Brown is unlikely to play sunday.

Remember on Hard Knocks how he was working out with his brother even though he can choose to work out with anyone? And his brother knows his body the best? Yeah...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom