• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

Either you're trolling, projecting you're inner pain concerning how shit the Niners are now or simply haven't payed attention to his win record in Arizona. In Arians' system with the weapons he has, Palmer has been very good. I really don't even have to argue the point anymore, the win-loss record does it for me but you can go further and look at his TD/INT ratio with us as well. Started a little rough the first season between learning the new system and force feeding it to Fitz but there was a dramatic improvement the next year when he started spreading the ball around and had the playbook down.

I'm going to assume you just wanted to rile me up though ;)

pepiope pls

Hunter S.

DEN @
Sorry Broncos-GAF, think it's going to be a long night for Manning. Trust KC's offense more than I do Denver's. Probably will be a low scoring affair. Like 15-9 type deal.

Even the Texans scored 20 on the Chefs. All in the second half.
You are weak my friend. Weak...

My picks and why

DEN @ KC (Peypey just isn't looking good at all, if they manage to win it will be because of the Broncos defense)

NE @ BUF (Fuck the Pats)
TEN @ CLE (Sorry BG/Kave, your team is fucked)
HOU @ CAR (Because I am bad at picking teams)
ARI @ CHI (Culter can't do shit)
SD @ CIN (Can go either way)
DET @ MIN (While the Lions have to deal with Fattford, the Vikings are still even in worse shape)
TB @ NO (Winston pick 6 incoming)
ATL @ NYG (Assuming Eli learns to count this game)
SF @ PIT (Could go either way, both teams are a bit of a mess)
STL @ WAS (Racists are still worse then the Rams)

BAL @ OAK (This isn't Oakland's year again.)
MIA @ JAC (Unless all 53 players on the phins get the runs and start shitting their pants they will beat my Jags)
DAL @ PHI (Bradford doesn't break his leg but doesn't do enough to win)

SEA @ GB (Munn)

NYJ @ IND (I just don't trust the Jets enough to not fuck up any chance they have)

No turkey for you

196ywt6mehyytpng.png

Quikies83

Rules are meant to be broket, still no Chiefs win in KC over the Broncos for 4 years

I'm not totally confident that we'll win the game.. As you say, they've had our number for a while.... sucks. It will probably be another close game that comes down to who has the ball last.
Sean Smith being out really hurts our secondary but if our pass rush kicks into gear, I think we can man up.
Really depends on what Alex Smith (and Andy Reid) we get..

Either you're trolling, projecting you're inner pain concerning how shit the Niners are now or simply haven't payed attention to his win record in Arizona. In Arians' system with the weapons he has, Palmer has been very good. I really don't even have to argue the point anymore, the win-loss record does it for me but you can go further and look at his TD/INT ratio with us as well. Started a little rough the first season between learning the new system and force feeding it to Fitz but there was a dramatic improvement the next year when he started spreading the ball around and had the playbook down.

I'm going to assume you just wanted to rile me up though ;)

i dont think he's horrible but he's just an average QB. as for the cards, you guys almost got beat at home by what was thought to be one of the worst teams in the league coming into the season so i'm not sure if you are considering your week 1 win impressive or something but it wasn't!

remember a couple years back when the cards went 4-0 and i said just watch, they'll finish under .500. then they finished under .500. then last year i told you they weren't going to make any noise in the playoffs (with or without palmer). the only difference palmer would have made in the playoffs is they might have beaten the panthers, then they would've been skull fucked by the seahawks or packers

if the cards win the division or make the playoffs this year i'll eat plenty of crow but i don't think they will. sorry brah!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
DEN @ KC Beating the Ravens was a more convincing win than beating the Texans with Brian fucking Hoyer. Peyton is still better than Alex Smith and that Denver defense is legit.

NE @ BUF Looking forward to seeing if Buffalo can keep it going

TEN @ CLE lol factory of sadness

HOU @ CAR Sorry Mech

ARI @ CHI lol bears

SD @ CIN Never been a believer in the Bengals

DET @ MIN Coin flip of shittiness. I'll take the home team. The Niners have a better defense than Detroit so Teddy should step it up.

TB @ NO Yeah don't see the Saints losing this one

ATL @ NYG Atlanta on the road so Giants get the win

SF @ PIT Pittsburgh remembers to play defense this game

STL @ WAS Rams are a playoff team this year most likely

BAL @ OAK Oakland is competing for that lottery pick again

MIA @ JAC Dolphins continue their march to a playoff spot

DAL @ PHI The Revolution will not be televised

SEA @ GB Coin flip and it all depends on how our defense holds up. Can't keep getting in situations where you MUST score on every possession.

NYJ @ IND Luck remembers how to play football

Milchjon

America making a solid argument against democracy.

Congrats, guys. Bummer I couldn't visit before someone made you "great" again.

Milchjon

If we go you go down with us.

Yes, totally. I mean, I'm reading an article about how "well" Fiorina performed, and all her quotes besides the dig at Trump are disgusting. And she most definitely sounds like everyone's about to go down with you.

Yes, totally. I mean, I'm reading an article about how "well" Fiorina performed, and all her quotes besides the dig at Trump are disgusting. And she most definitely sounds like everyone's about to go down with you.

Well it's more if we do something super dumb to crash our economy, everyone's economy is coming down with us.

Don't usually do this but what the hell

DEN @ KC The greatest QB of all time is dead :(

NE @ BUF lol eat buffalo flavored shit pats
TEN @ CLE Marriota would already challenge for best QB in browns history
HOU @ CAR Mallet? lol
ARI @ CHI Cutler? lol
SD @ CIN I don't trust SD and it's not prime time so Dalton will pull out the win
DET @ MIN Min just doesn't look good, even fatty should be able to win
TB @ NO lmao
ATL @ NYG Eli gets back to basic
math
SF @ PIT San Fran is who we thought they were
STL @ WAS Rams are just a better team,

BAL @ OAK lol raiders
MIA @ JAC Toss up
DAL @ PHI Romo continues his MVP season

SEA @ GB The power of Munn is too great

NYJ @ IND jests luck runs out

MechDX

Man Destiny TTK has a shitload of stuff to do. I need a week off work just to level one of my characters

Crazy how it took them a year to make the game the way it should have been at launch

cdyhybrid

America making a solid argument against democracy.

Congrats, guys. Bummer I couldn't visit before someone made you "great" again.

Talk to your boy Brady. It's his fault.

I wouldn't read too much into any analysis of this stuff. Whoever wins the GOP nom is probably going to be at least a decent underdog in the general election.

Milchjon

Well it's more if we do something super dumb to crash our economy, everyone's economy is coming down with us.

I trust the resiliency of your economy a lot more than I trust these fucks on foreign policy and military interventions.

Talk to your boy Brady. It's his fault.

I wouldn't read too much into any analysis of this stuff. Whoever wins the GOP nom is probably going to be at least a decent underdog in the general election.

Sure hope so.

Good luck!

zychi

Banned
Man Destiny TTK has a shitload of stuff to do. I need a week off work just to level one of my characters

Crazy how it took them a year to make the game the way it should have been at launch

I got 2 characters up to lvl 40. Working on my Titan now. Got 2 (item spoiler)
swords
for my Hunter and Warlock. It's really fun. But like I said in the Destiny thread, I don't like the new enemies in the old stuff. It's really annoying and out of place.

Milchjon

In better news, I'm up early for a day of brewing with our brewmaster.

The fact that I'll be off work and halfway past drunk at 2:30 pm makes it sound a lot like a jak work day.

Might just call someone a cunt and get fired for added realism.

Edit: Shit, Boban, what's up with your sleep cycle...

FTF

Don't usually do this but what the hell

DEN @ KC The greatest QB of all time is dead :(

NE @ BUF lol eat buffalo flavored shit pats
TEN @ CLE Marriota would already challenge for best QB in browns history
HOU @ CAR Mallet? lol
ARI @ CHI Cutler? lol
SD @ CIN I don't trust SD and it's not prime time so Dalton will pull out the win
DET @ MIN Min just doesn't look good, even fatty should be able to win
TB @ NO lmao
ATL @ NYG Eli gets back to basic
math
SF @ PIT San Fran is who we thought they were
STL @ WAS Rams are just a better team,

BAL @ OAK lol raiders
MIA @ JAC Toss up
DAL @ PHI Romo continues his MVP season

SEA @ GB The power of Munn is too great

NYJ @ IND jests luck runs out

lol like you really think the Dolphins Jags game is a toss up

Edit: Also, signed up for the $200 direct tv online package ($50/month for 4 months) and they upgraded me to max for free! That's usually $360 ($90/mon for 4 months) so thank you Directv!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

The fact that I'll be off work and halfway past drunk at 2:30 pm makes it sound a lot like a jak work day.

He's on American time.

Would have been in bed a while ago but stayed up to play my Madden game with BG, then figured while I was on the Xbox I may as well play some Forza. Gonna head to bed in a bit, going to turn off my alarms and sleep all day now.

By which I mean the cat will wake me up in 90 minutes because she won't eat unless she's got an audience.

He's on American time.

Yep, I'll be ready to go for the inevitably shitty Thursday night game.

Bread vs BG I mean. Fuck watching Peyton embarrass himself yet again.

cdyhybrid

You work at a brewery?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom