• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really not his fault.

hqdefault.jpg

Narag

Football Perspective ‏@fbgchase 35s35 seconds ago

Last time JAX/OAK/TAM/CLE won on same day was Nov. 25, 2007.

David Garrard, Daunte Culpepper, Jeff Garcia, and Derek Anderson were the QBs.

Maybe that's the fateful day that Kave became a browns fan.

If Romo misses 8 weeks and we go 2-5 without him, we still have a decent shot imo.
Saving grace is that the division is trash.

Eagles suck. Skins suck. Giants arguably might be an ok team, but they have no interest in actually winning games.

Really depends how soon romo returns.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Football Perspective ‏@fbgchase 35s35 seconds ago

Last time JAX/OAK/TAM/CLE won on same day was Nov. 25, 2007.

David Garrard, Daunte Culpepper, Jeff Garcia, and Derek Anderson were the QBs.

Confirms that NYJ wins tomorrow I take it.

Now to turn off the tv so i don't have to hear about some playoff game last year that totally never happened. Let me know when it's kickoff!

yuraya

All this talk of the Bills defense and Brady throws for 466 + 3TDs. The guy is on a mission to destroy everything in his path after deflategate. The Pats are nightmare fuel for everyone who plays them this year. RIP Jags next week.

kess

Murray actually had some nice catches.

Bradford seems incapable of throwing anything over 10 yards, even when he has coverage.

It just occured to me that this division is so bad that in 10 weeks when it is plausible that Romo and Dez are back we could actually still be competing for the playoffs. It's not only plausible, it's fucking likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom