• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
CPYjUzKW8AAIC5m.png

He's deleted his twitter...

who is that? just some random?

Miracle

I ain't happy. I think the team should start to tank. Sit the starting offensive line and anyone with more than 2 years in the league. Develop the young player, draft Romo's replacement and hope the East is too shitty to take advantage.

Tanking would be pretty difficult to do right now. You would have to lose 14 straight games now.

Just beard this stat

Sean Lee has 13 INTs since entering the league in 2010. Tops in the NFL amongst LBs since 2010.

And he did not play for the past 2 seasons. Dude is a beast and our defense is completely different with him playing. When we get Gregory and Hardy back and then McClane comes back and this group melds even more. Could be an amazing defense.

Farooq

Banned
Tanking would be pretty difficult to do right now. You would have to lose 14 straight games now.

So, start Weeden without the offensive line, got Cleveland a top 5 pick. I am half joking, but fuck I would rather think 5 years down the road than this season.

Griss

I love betting week 2 of the NFL against the spread. (I only bet for fun, but still.)

"Everyone else will be overreacting to week 1. Don't do that." There, you win. (More than you lose, anyway)

My pick of the day - Cleveland +1 - is looking very nice already. Everyone overreacting to the Titans killing the Bucs. A home team who won 7 games last year and have plenty of talent getting points against a rookie QB and his 2-14 team last year? I had friends genuinely believing that Mariota would be throwing 3-4 TDs every second week and the Titans were now a playoff threat. Fickle to the point of insanity. I don't doubt he'll be good, but let's let him show it week-in week-out first.

Quoting myself from the beginning of the day. If you just opposed the public today you went 10-4 (inc Thursday), and last year if you did the same last year you went 13-3.

Of course, being the moron I am I put losers into accumulators but the theory appears sound... Week 2 is a week to win bets. Welp, it's gone for another year.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Ah, yea I forgot about Indy and Luck.

TBH I drifted away from football just coming back to it over the past several years.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
wienke, to continue the Mallet conversation, I think your comparison was an insult to Alex Smith.

Mallet is bad. It's just that everyone else the Texans have is somehow worse.

I like to be optimistic for my Texans tho!

Plus he was a razorback so I'm super biased.

Outside that, I still think 2-14 is a strong possibility yet again

Kusagari

Tracking Murray this year will be even more fun than Trent Truck.

Week 1 - 8 Carries for 9 Yards, 1.1 Average
Week 2 - 13 Rushes for 2 Yards, 0.2 Average

Yea. I think the cowboy front office won't be eating crow on that one. After the abuse they got all off season. Still they could have gotten more for the RB position but so happy they didn't commit a ton of money on Murray or some crazy AP trade

Farooq

Banned

Quite a contrast after having 8 consecutive games with 100 yards to start the season last year.

I really don't understand how the Philly o-line has gone from solid to absolute shit tier. Losing Mathis doesn't explain Peters missing assignments and Kelce hiking the ball in to ether. Lane Johnson is the only one who doesn't have his head up his ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom