• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freeman

Banned
AFC West is going to be crazy. Broncos are 2-0 but it could've easily being 0-2, those were some crazy games.

The offense needs to improve fast (specially the O-line) or things can get really ugly for us but I'm confident.

That last drive proved that PM isn't nearly as done as people were saying, but a better offensive balance is still necessary.

Eleuin

Can't wait for the NFCCG to be mentioned 1000 times

zZmygHh.gif

wienke, to continue the Mallet conversation, I think your comparison was an insult to Alex Smith.

Mallet is bad. It's just that everyone else the Texans have is somehow worse.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
The entire AFC sucks again.

Biggest threat to the Pats seems like a team led by Dalton

Hahaha... If the Bengals stay healthy the team as a collective might be able to bail out Dalton's prime time play. I want to believe. Especially now that the other team I root for (Cowboys) are decimated with injuries.

JABEE

I don't understand why Dallas fans are happy after today.

The Eagles were complete shit and you lost your All-Pro QB.

Pepiope

Pepiope asking if he can switch teams confirms he is a no-life troll. He's been trolling you all along eagles-gaf
I'm not switching teams. I was upset at that play. We'll be fine. There is literally no competition in the East anymore. Just gotta get some chemistry on offense and we're ready to go.

Narag

Wouldn't you be glad to escape with a win in Dallas if your #1 QB Sam Bradford was injured there and a questionable backup went in?

Dallas fans only seem happy to you by comparison. We are actually miserable that we lost our two best players for most if not all of the season, but we still aren't as sad as Eagles fans.

Farooq

Banned

I ain't happy. I think the team should start to tank. Sit the starting offensive line and anyone with more than 2 years in the league. Develop the young player, draft Romo's replacement and hope the East is too shitty to take advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom