• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Nook

BiQLOqF.jpg

Is that Cheetos in this pants?

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Remember on Hard Knocks how he was working out with his brother even though he can choose to work out with anyone? And his brother knows his body the best? Yeah...

eh idunno if it has anything to do with working out with his brother. He's missed games every year except one due to injury. I just think some guys are more susceptible to soft tissue injuries. None of his injuries have come as a result of actually playing football, IE getting hit. Like Cushing's injuries.

Hindl

There's no release date until the game is out, duh. Gotta treat it like Zelda games

At least Nintendo told us back in March not to expect anything this year. I knew it wasn't coming out, but it was pretty scummy of Atlus to be saying even a few weeks ago it was coming 2015.

captive

Albert Breer on sports radio 610: Jim Irsay "annoyed" they only won one superbowl with Peyton Manning.

Spoiled. Franchise. Starts at the top.

No but I do remember when Andy Lee beat the Steelers in San Fran.

Fuck that guy!

Speaking of horrible things, KHarvey must be pissed because the media is not letting go of the Pats obvious interference with the Steelers headsets.

Kharvey is probably pissed at all the advanced degrees he has to keep track of to help support his arguments.

Do I want to look at this? How bad is it?

Remember those old leprosy infomercials for the Christian Children's fund? It's like that.

bionic77

Kharvey is probably pissed at all the advanced degrees he has to keep track of to help support his arguments.
YOU MORON!

IT IS OBVIOUS THAT IT WAS THE WEATHER AND GROUNDING THAT AFFECTED THE COMMUNICATION!!! AND I AM GOING TO INCORRECTLY STATE THAT THE NFL IS CHARGE OF HEADSETS WHEN THE ISSUE IS COMMUNICATION BECAUSE BILL SIMMONS AND THE REST OF PATRIOTS PR TOLD ME THAT!!!!

AND THE ONLY REASON THE INTERFERENCE ONLY HAPPENED WHEN THE STEELERS HAD THE BALL WAS SALT! BITTER AND PURE SALT FROM THE DARKEST MINES OF JEALOUSIA, A COUNTRY THAT ALL PATS HATERS COME FROM!!!

It's not bad.

We're a far cry from this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4sR6nboxFs

:(

(that's just the FG but he was insane in that game)

He did it with his left hand he'll be fine.

YOU MORON!

IT IS OBVIOUS THAT IT WAS THE WEATHER AND GROUNDING THAT AFFECTED THE COMMUNICATION!!! AND I AM GOING TO INCORRECTLY STATE THAT THE NFL IS CHARGE OF HEADSETS WHEN THE ISSUE IS COMMUNICATION BECAUSE BILL SIMMONS AND THE REST OF PATRIOTS PR TOLD ME THAT!!!!

AND THE ONLY REASON THE INTERFERENCE ONLY HAPPENED WHEN THE STEELERS HAD THE BALL WAS SALT! BITTER AND PURE SALT FROM THE DARKEST MINES OF JEALOUSIA, A COUNTRY THAT ALL PATS HATERS COME FROM!!!

Jesus Bionic that was so dead on I thought you WERE Kharvey for a second!

Striker

Kimberly Jones ‏@KimJonesSports 10m10 minutes ago

NFL acknowledged to NYG that in Sunday loss, officials blew 2 calls in end zone: DRC didn't commit PI & Daniel Fells was held on last pass.
Okay.

captive

Yeah, what a douche, wanting to win Super Bowls. The nerve.

I think its reasonable that maybe 75% of the owners actually want to win super bowls too.

It strikes me an entitled child whining that they "only" won one super bowl with Peyton. Vastly more teams have no super bowl wins than those have multiple.

Pop

Pretty sure Eli and the Giants get the credit for this life.

If they weren't such chokers the Cowboys never have a chance to come back.

I'm pretty sure if it wasn't for this two fluke turnovers by wideouts then the game wouldn't have even been close.

cdyhybrid

Good thing that's settled. Congrats on the win, Giants-Age!

I think its reasonable that maybe 75% of the owners actually want to win super bowls too.

It strikes me an entitled child whining that they "only" won one super bowl with Peyton. Vastly more teams have no super bowl wins than those have multiple.

If I had a sure-fire HOF, record-setting QB, I'd hope we could win multiple Super Bowls too.

Spinluck

Remember that year the Colts didn't have a hof qb and then tanked so they could draft another hof qb. Rough times, bro.

That 2-14 season hit home bro.

No one should have to sit through watching Curtis Painter and Dan Orlovsky quarterbacking.

Sometimes I even ask myself if Luck was worth sitting through that.

bionic77

I'm pretty sure if it wasn't for this two fluke turnovers by wideouts then the game wouldn't have even been close.
I am pretty sure that if Eli wasn't a selfish asshole who wanted to have sex with his wife we would not have had to depend on a total fraud like Russell Wilson to stop the Pats from winning another fraudulent SB.

cdyhybrid

I am pretty sure that if Eli wasn't a selfish asshole who wanted to have sex with his wife we would not have had to depend on a total fraud like Russell Wilson to stop the Pats from winning another fraudulent SB.

Would you give up sex with your wife to stop the Pats from winning a Super Bowl?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I don't recall there being a lot of talk about Calvin Johnson over Russell.

I do remember a lot of people wanting Fitzgerald over Gallery.

Al Davis was reportedly 50/50 on picking either JaMarcus or Megatron. Had he picked Megatron, Matt Millen's dumb ass would've picked JaMarcus setting the franchise back another 5-10 years.

The funnier draft talk was back in 2009 when many Lions fans (and draft pundits to be fair) were clamoring to pick Aaron Curry over Stafford.

Spinluck

Miami fans still talk about never winning a SB with one of the best QBs ever. It's no mystery that Peyton didn't always play to his potential in the postseason.

Manning era was a huge success, but most one and does ever for a starting QB? I loved having him on the team, but how can a fan tell another fan to not be disappointed in that? It's not like we are saying he did nothing for the franchise, he carried it for years. But dominating the AFCS is no huge feat, Luck was doing it by year two.

Maybe the Packers should settle on one title with the most accurate passer ever. Or you know, try to win one while he's still the best in the league. You have Pats fans saying Brady's getting his fifth this year and they expect no less. SPOILED OMG FUCKING SCUMBAGS

eznark

Banned

What's the point of following sports if you aren't passionate about your team winng?

The funnier draft talk was back in 2009 when many Lions fans (and draft pundits to be fair) were clamoring to pick Aaron Curry over Stafford.

Haha were they really? :jnc

Imagine what it would have been like in that alternate reality, being a Lions fan for the last six years without a single playoff win to show for it.

Al Davis was reportedly 50/50 on picking either JaMarcus or Megatron. Had he picked Megatron, Matt Millen's dumb ass would've picked JaMarcus setting the franchise back another 5-10 years.

Maybe if they hadnt picked Stafford they would have won a playoff game by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom