• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, had to rub my eyes a couple of times.

It's a miracle

BG, King Kave did good representing you.. You would be proud. Dega didn't because he worrying about his own cokehead. Should have had me representing you.

What did the Eskimo say when he was told that his answer to the exam question was correct?

Inuit!
NH9gE7v.gif

lol I missed these.

I was going to curse drafting Marshawn Lynch even though I won the week. But I just looked at the draft picks close to me:

Eddie Lacy - Injured
DeMarco Murray - Useless
Dez Bryant - Injured

Think DeMarco is feeling like Gob and thinking I made a huge mistake.

Crisco

Banned
NBC analyst Rodney Harrison questions Detroit Lions teammates' respect for QB Matthew Stafford

"I'm very disappointed in their team. This is a cheap shot right here," Harrison said as the video was replayed for viewers prior to Sunday Night Football. "Nobody comes to his defense except a rookie lineman. This is just crazy. This just shows me how much respect this team has for Matthew Stafford, not a lot."

Glad to see that the Lions have restored the roar to it's usual level.

Harrison's got this wrong. The problem is none of his teammates can actually lift his fat ass off the ground.

Bowser

BTW, something that made me laugh yesterday. Cam clearly gets in the head of the opposing team. Watt doing Cam's first down celebration after his sack (the only play he made on the Panthers' 31 snaps in the 2nd half, great job bro, might wanna get up earlier than 3:45am to work out next time), and Mallett hitting the Superman after his lumbering TD scramble.

How about y'all get your own moves? Watt especially, c'mon bro, you're a superstar. Do you own shit, like a chopping wood motion or something.

eznark

Banned
BTW, something that made me laugh yesterday. Cam clearly gets in the head of the opposing team. Watt doing Cam's first down celebration after his sack (the only play he made on the Panthers' 31 snaps in the 2nd half, great job bro, might wanna get up earlier than 3:45am to work out next time), and Mallett hitting the Superman after his lumbering TD scramble.

How about y'all get your own moves? Watt especially, c'mon bro, you're a superstar. Do you own shit, like a chopping wood motion or something.

Watt does that all the time.

He does a salute for his own.

eznark

Banned
Oh ok. Well he aped Cam's first down two finger point after the sack. Clearly was intended to mock Cam's celebration.

That's what I mean, he mocks the opponents QB celebration all the time. I think he does it on his first sack then the salute on the rest. It's super high school.

If you guys see Kas posting without his Avatar that says, "The Lions Suck", tell him I don't take kindly to bet squelchers. I won't hesitate to have a mod enforce.

Beach

Dear Marc trestman and Dean pees

FUCK YOU
Was some sad shit seeing the Ravens defense yesterday. Not because they didn't play well but with no Lewis, Reed, Ngata, or Suggs they have no true identity than a mediocre team on defense.

Their only identity as a team is Steve Smith getting mad and Flacco getting PI/holding calls. And Smith is gone after this year.

Don't have a stake in either the 49ers or Ravens but it sucks seeing them being a shell of themselves after being so recognizable and talented just a couple of years back.

Lost in the shuffle is that Browns haven't won a home opener in about 13 years I believe. I've been to the last couple openers, good to finally win one.
Edit: wait a minute did we win the opener last year? So much loss I forgot
@RuiterWrongFAN: The #Browns have won back-to-back home openers for the first time since 1989-90.
crFy9bD.gif

Dan Murphy ‏ @ DMurph_BrownsPR 4m 4 minutes ago
Johnny Manziel's 133.9 passer rating today was the highest by a @ Browns QB since Derek Anderson (140.3) on Oct. 28, 2007.
^^^^ don't worry that's just Russell wilsons health drink he's pouring on himself

eznark

Banned
squicken, tell me again how Maxwell hasn't been a problem

Connor Hughes @Connor_J_Hughes
#Eagles CB Byron Maxwell (6-yr, $64m contract offseason) has been thrown at 19x, allowed 15 comp, 240 yds, 2 TD, 158.3 (perfect) QB rating

I think I'm going to give it one more week before I give up. If they can somehow pull off a win against Buffalo, I might start believing again.
But in your heart you know that's such a "same ol' Dolphins" thing to do. Beat a few quality opponents, lose to a few garbage teams, finish around 8-8.

Average Joe has got to go.

Sephzilla

Any word on how bad Lacy's injury is?

I'm honestly still kind of amazed that Green Bay won that game. I just assumed at this point Seattle had some magical hex over the Pack

eznark

Banned

I'm honestly still kind of amazed that Green Bay won that game. I just assumed at this point Seattle had some magical hex over the Pack

MRI was negative, so it wasn't a high ankle. Probably 1-3 weeks. Honestly, they shouldn't need him til November at Denver so they should take their time with him. Same with Bulaga.

this_guy

Its a high ankle sprain which is the worst kind. It'll be a while and even when he comes back it'll be lingering all season.

*edit - ^^ never mind according to the post above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom