• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe Lynch only got 41 yards rushing after the way Forte gashed us last week and Lynchs past success against our D.

That will happen when you try and play football with a concussion!

What are you talking about? Russell's snake oil...err.. holy water... erm... I mean.. micro bubble Recovery Water(TM) saved him from a concussion and helped him overcome!

Pro

They do know he's a devout Christian too and was saying it sarcastically right?

Rodgers is just telling it like it is. He also made this comment back in January:

“I don’t think God cares a whole lot about the outcome. He cares about the people involved, but I don’t think he’s a big football fan.”

Aaron does a good job of not being too in your face. Clearly last night's comment was just a joke. Just like we all know he's too afraid to put his hand on Olivia Munn and resorts to the hover hand.

It's been a long time since the Ravens were garbage, maybe this will facilitate some change. Step one, trade Flacco to Dallas now.

jgacZ6i.png

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
God dammit. I just got a postcard from the Packers ticket office telling me my waiting list priority is 33,439. Guess my kids might see these tickets.

And, just for reference, my parents signed me up over twenty years ago. I guess there's over 115K on this list.

My friend gets to go to games because he's marrying into a family with season tickets. I should put that on a dating profile.

It's entirely possible that the Jets win tonight, though I don't think it'll happen.
Depends on whether Hilton is out there or not. Otherwise Johnson will have Revis on him, and I don't think AJ will be that effective. Jets frontline is good enough to stop the run, meaning Luck is going to give into the temptation to air it out. Think he'll wind up with big yards, but 2-3 interceptions that will keep the Colts out of the game. Jets will go with short passes and Ivory in the backfield to keep the ball out of Luck's hands.

ViciousDS

Banned
they are already talking about Bears being able to get the #1 pick for 2016 already hahahaha. Man, I can't stand Cutler but, holy hell that's Brutal to bears fans.

Miracle

Bowles may not be the defensive mind Rex is, but I trust his decision making far more in other areas. We'll see how he prepares the team for a prime time game on the road.

I assume it also helps having Revis back. He seems to be making a big impact for the Jets again.

Irony is Pats fans talking about why other teams are hateable.

It's because we're the champs. Everybody loves to hate the champs, I honestly can't think of any other reasons.

Besides the fact that we can be nuclear assholes, like when we desperately try to get Scott Chandler a TD against his former team, but we are proud of that

TheFatOne

Have to feel very good about the Patriots offensive line. I'm surprised the line handled the Bills defensive line as well as they did, considering they were working with three rookies on the interior and missing two starters. It'll be interesting to see what happens when Bryan Stork and Ryan Wendell return. There might be a center controversy after David Andrews didn't allow a single pressure of Brady yesterday working against Dareus and Williams.

See if Stork or Andrews can play at guard. If either one can play the guard spot then that line would be dynamite. Assuming Stork is healthy, and Andrews is good. A big if, but that's what I see later in the season. Better to have two good centers than one mediocre one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom