• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trey

I still can't get over this lol. Just flat out lost the ball.

Saints fans ok?

vrjAoIi.gif

this is the kind of throw that shows why he went #1.

Winston is a much better passer than Russell. If he flames out and busts it'll be for reasons other than his talent.

Besides the fact that we can be nuclear assholes, like when we desperately try to get Scott Chandler a TD against his former team, but we are proud of that

It would have been such a gift if the Bills came back and won because the Pats were trying to run up the score.

Zeke

God I've read so many people saying Jerry should sign Tebow. I thought it was just a joke at first but they seem to be serious. I do think we need to sign another backup for Weeden but jesus pls no Tebow.

jbug617

Banned
It's because we're the champs. Everybody loves to hate the champs, I honestly can't think of any other reasons.

Besides the fact that we can be nuclear assholes, like when we desperately try to get Scott Chandler a TD against his former team, but we are proud of that

that's the reason why the game got close in the first place. They failed on both 4 and 1 that gave the Bills a short field and trying to get Chandler the TD

cdyhybrid

God I've read so many people saying Jerry should sign Tebow. I thought it was just a joke at first but they seem to be serious. I do think we need to sign another backup for Weeden but jesus pls no Tebow.

Mind your words. You see what happens to blasphemers like the Iggles.

MRSA

Banned

Well you kinda need a #2 QB since Romo died

Man God

Non-Canon Member

Backup? Weeden can play backup for the true son of Dallas that needs to come back. Orton.

TheFatOne

that's the reason why the game got close in the first place. They failed on both 4 and 1 that gave the Bills a short field and trying to get Chandler the TD

Yea Belichick was talking about how he had a bad day, and the players bailed him out. Game should have never been close.

Zeke

Mind your words. You see what happens to blasphemers like the Iggles.
That's why I don't want him he cursed the eagles I don't want that curse in Dallas. Praise Tebow for smiting the eagles tho. People are even saying Dallas should trade for RGIII smh.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
That's why I don't want him he cursed the eagles I don't want that curse in Dallas. Praise Tebow for smiting the eagles tho. People are even saying Dallas should trade for RGIII smh.

Dude

Every Texas NFL QB is gonna be thrown out there as someone you guys should get. I've seen some people say you should get Keenum already!

Pepiope

At this point, I'd love Tebow on offense in Philly.

Miracle

Do want your team to end up like the Eagles!? MIND YOUR BLASPHEMOUS WORDS BEFORE YOUR FAVORITE TEAM SUFFERS THE CONSEQUENCES!

It's not like Weeden is gangbusters though.. I would take Weeden still.. But god.. That's the two bowls of shit problem. One smells only a little less ripe.

Colasante

Per @PFF, Dion Lewis has forced NFL-best 16 missed tackles. His “Elusive Rating” is off-the-charts 170.5 -- 90 pts better than 3rd place RB.

It may be sacrilegious to say it, and you don't want to overreact over two games, but Dion Lewis looks better than Shane Vereen, Danny Woodhead, or even Kevin Faulk in the Patriots offense.

Zeke

It's not like Weeden is gangbusters though.. I would take Weeden still.. But god.. That's the two bowls of shit problem. One smells only a little less ripe.
True but it's not like he's done for the year or we're looking for a new number 1. I do think we need to start looking for a new starting qb. Hell we should have been looking for a new starter two years ago. Weeden will be fine for what we need him for. The defense and run game will be what determines these next games.

Man Revis is going to be so fucking bored next week. Either he covers Cooper, who cant get open against anyone, or he covers Agahlor who Bradfords never throws to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom