• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trade Dolphins and Ravens
Wow. Coaching staff must really hate him because they have zero CB depth (and only one good starter). He is a talented athlete, I'm sure he'll become a star in Baltimore.

Davis always flashed big play making ability but he's been injury prone in his first few years in the league. Pretty bummed that he didn't work out in Miami but what's new.

The two touchdowns Butler has allowed this season.

RdVjAoq.jpg

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 2h2 hours ago
"That is not an accurate report," Kevin Coyle said of claims Ndamukong Suh has been freelancing in the Dolphins defense.
Philbin said the same thing. Everybody so damn excited about making the nonexistent Suh-Haynesworth connection. Lazy comparison based on a lack of knowledge of Suh as a player. It's like saying Watt would be unmotivated because of a big payday.

Zeke

Yea, yea week 3 stats, shut up and let me be positive you degenerates!
Falcons are ranked 5th total offense, Dallas ranked 3rd in total defense. Falcons ranked 3rd in passing offense, Dallas ranked 10th in pass defense. Falcons ranked 27th total defense, Dallas ranked 6th in total offense. Dallas ranked 20th in rushing, falcons ranked 9th in rush D.

RELAYER

Banned
How big of a factor is Coleman for the falcons offense?

Hard to say.
He was getting around 4 YPC I think and looked pretty good, and we seem to use play-action a lot more now.

That said, Falcons are certainly accustomed to not having a running game.

The timing is so weird... He was finally starting to get healthy and both Taylor and McCain have been less than satisfactory...

Whatever. I'm done trying to figure this FO staff out. Can't use the talent they have anyway.

Yup, that's why it's pointless, they will be gone soon enough so we just need to ride out the bad until Ross cleans his fucken mess.

Syrinx

Brees was the one thing that could have made something of this season for the Saints. If he's out for any length of time you can pretty much officially bury them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom