• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinluck

The two touchdowns Butler has allowed this season.

RdVjAoq.jpg

Vontae Davis hasn't allowed a TD since December 2013.

But what does it matter when the rest of your D is shit?

Wasted talent like Watt :(

Crisco

Banned
Well no matter what, Gimp Brees or Luke McCown, Panthers have no excuse to not be 3-0 after next weekend. Really 4-0 after we play the Bucs in Week 4. The Texans were probably the best team in our early schedule.

Pepiope

Zeke

Call me crazy but I don't see the eagles going 5-0. Your line is shit Bradford will be lucky to still be alive after the next five games.

Call me crazy but I don't see the eagles going 5-0. Your line is shit Bradford will be lucky to still be alive after the next five games.

When they lose to the Jets to fall to 0-3 we'll probably be cheering for them in week 4 against the racists (who will be our biggest competition in the division)

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Bill always has 1 that leaves everybody scratching their heads... I don't think he understands the concept of a reach. It's called a reach, because that guy will be there later. The only reason I see him reaching for these guys (jermaine cunningham, tavon Wilson, Jordan richards, etc.) is to stroke his ego... he does it because he can, and if it pans out it lends more credence to his genius. Meh, either way it somehow works for him.

The last 7 years of BB have been a great deal of "winning in spite of himself". I mean, he keeps getting his ass kicked by teams with pass-rushes (per PFF, Brady has been a bottom 5 QB when pressured for a long time) and keeps refusing to invest in DBs. The one year he's like "hey, let's get a bunch of good DBs and maybe I should make sure Brady isn't murdered because he's old now", he wins a SB.

At which point he gets rid of the DBs. >_<

Pepiope

Right now I'm in the R-E-L-A-X phase. The line needs to gel, but let's see what happens Sunday and we'll go from there.

Zeke

When they lose to the Jets to fall to 0-3 we'll probably be cheering for them in week 4 against the racists (who will be our biggest competition in the division)
Yea I've already been thinking of who will be the worst in the division so I can cheer for them against the skins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom