• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

JABEE

maybe Sean Lee performed some voodoo to release his injury bug out of his body and into the teams, he changes the way this defense is, has since he came in during the 2010 season, just exceptional player and super smart. I know Romo is a tough son of a bitch, I would not expect him to be out the full 8 weeks, Dallas can rally with this defense. I feel like I'm in the twilight zone saying that
Sean Lee played a really great game yesterday.

Zeke

Also I'm saying this now. I'm not buying into the skins hype train. Seems like every time there is hype around them they go down in flames.

jimmy-clausen-rings.jpg

Also I'm saying this now. I'm not buying into the skins hype train. Seems like every time there is hype around them they go down in flames.

Is there really any hype to them beyond Captain Kirk being able to lead them to a 7-9 record and therefore a shot at the division?

JABEE

I think the curse for this year is that every other QB the Eagles face gets injured while Bradford stays healthy and still loses.

Zeke

Is there really any hype to them beyond Captain Kirk being able to lead then to a 7-9 record and therefore a shot at the division?
Their oline playing at a high level, first ranked defense and best ranked rush offense. Talk of them taking the division. Let's be honest if we can't take the east we aren't making the playoffs. We won't be good enough to get a WC spot.

zychi

Banned
Theyll lose next week. Some story about rg3 and cousins getting into a fight with Gruden acting like a gossiping teenager to the media.

Its week 2, theyre not doing anything. I still think Giants win that division by default

Malalaw

For Cowboys and Saints I request the SNF lyrics change to "Hey Jack its a fact the games back in town. Weeden and McCown going for biggest letdown! The stadiums quiet time to pipe in some sound!

Sunday Night Football on NBC. Two backup quarterbacks no one wants to see! "

RBH

I forgot that flex scheduling for Sunday Night Football starts at Week 5 now.

J3TU1YA.png

I could already see Week 5 getting flexed out (although those two are Top 10 TV markets, so they could just as well keep that game).

I forgot that flex scheduling for Sunday Night Football starts at Week 5 now.

J3TU1YA.png

I could already see Week 5 getting flexed out (although those two are Top 10 TV markets, so they could just as well keep that game).

...to what?

BUF @ TEN
CLE @ BAL
CHI @ KC
SEA @ CIN
STL @ GB
JAC @ TB
NO @ PHI
WAS @ ATL
ARI @ DET
NE @ DAL
DEN @ OAK

maybe Pats-Cowboys, but again, no Romo/Dez

So much injuries to starting QBs.

Stafford, Brees, and Romo all out.

Stafford might rest against the Broncos? Soreness? Wow clearly they are pampering him, he would have a horrible game against the Broncos. Clearly don't want destroy his confidence.

RBH

...to what?

BUF @ TEN
CLE @ BAL
CHI @ KC
SEA @ CIN
STL @ GB
JAC @ TB
NO @ PHI
WAS @ ATL
ARI @ DET
NE @ DAL
DEN @ OAK

maybe Pats-Cowboys, but again, no Romo/Dez

Washington @ Atlanta, of course!

I hadn't looked at the list of games for that week, I was just spitballing. I just have no interest in watching SF/NYG fuckery.

Crisco

Banned
Real talk, name me 3 other 2015 players you'd rather be carrying the ball on the goal line or in a 3rd/4th and short than Cam Newton. 6'6" 255 and athletic enough to do this,

cam.0.gif

Is there even 1?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Real talk, name me 3 other 2015 players you'd rather be carrying the ball on the goal line or in a 3rd/4th and short than Cam Newton. 6'6" 255 and athletic enough to do this,

cam.0.gif

Is there even 1?

Matt Stafford, best young QB in the game today.

Wait what? That's news to me. What happened? For how long?

oh and Cutler at this point don't think people care.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...hew-staffords-availability-unclear-for-week-3

Matthew Stafford's availability unclear for Week 3

Matthew Stafford has taken a beating in the first two weeks of the season. On Monday, Lions coach Jim Caldwell acknowledged the hard hits are adding up.

Every game, all season

Caldwell was non-committal when asked if Stafford would be ready for Detroit's Week 3 matchup against the Broncos next Sunday night.

"We'll see," the coach said, via ESPN.com. "He's very, very sore. There's no question about that. He got hit far too many times."

Stafford took several hard shots over the course of Sunday's 26-16 loss to the Vikings, Detroit's second straight setback to open the season. Minnesota defenders managed just one sack, but hit Stafford eight times. Stafford has a sore chest and ribs to go with an arm injury suffered in Week 1.

The Detroit Free Press reported that Stafford led Monday's walk-through, per usual.

Dan Orlovsky -- yep, that Dan Orlovsky -- is the only other quarterback on the active roster. Caldwell did not rule out signing a veteran this week.

Stafford might rest against the Broncos? Soreness? Wow clearly they are pampering him, he would have a horrible game against the Broncos. Clearly don't want destroy his confidence.

Wait, Stafford is out already? I heard he was hurting, but not that he wasn't gonna play.

Zeke

https://cdn3.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/fH9NwfeVncbc6LufXTgEnjzX0tM=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/4079630/cam.0.gif[IMG]

Is there even 1?[/QUOTE]
Murray behind Dallas oline or Lynch

jmdajr

Stafford is hurt too?

Edit: NFL needs to put over new QBs brother.

Goodell : "my fucking ratings..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom