• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro

aaron-rodgers-taken-to-the-locker-room-after-this-hit-by-the-bears.gif

1439399130255185958.gif

Ravens remaining schedule:

CIN (Loss, they're better)
@PIT (Loss, road game)
CLE (Win, it's Cleveland)
@SF (Loss, road game, I'm going pray for me)
@AZ (Loss, road game, I'm also going, and it will be much safer than SF)
SD (Loss, we suck)
BYE (some player we need gets arrested)
JAX (Loss, Jacksonville owns us)
STL (Loss, we suck
@CLE (Loss, road game)
@MIA (Loss, road game)
SEA (Loss, they're better)
KC (Loss, we suck)
PIT (Win, because we always split when we both suck)
@CIN (Loss, road game)

Final record 2-14, first pick overall.

@PIT (Loss, road game)
SD (Loss, we suck)
STL (Loss, we suck
@CLE (Loss, road game)
@MIA (Loss, road game)
KC (Loss, we suck)
@CIN (Loss, road game)

No Larry, that's our spot.

We got the bills next week? Welp. Nice knowing Mariota

If Cleveland didn't kill him, nothing will. I thought he was gonna have to sit on the bench after that sandwich hit.

Also Fanatic, any chance of working a deal?

witness

I knew my Saints were going to be bad this year, but if they can't win with Brees then they certainly won't win without him. I feel so bad for him because of his age and how he must look around that huddle and think this is what I'm working with now? It's really too bad how that offense was just dismantled the last few years and the fucking arrogance by the front office thinking they could plug anyone in their place and get the same results.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
...to what?

BUF @ TEN
CLE @ BAL
CHI @ KC
SEA @ CIN
STL @ GB
JAC @ TB
NO @ PHI
WAS @ ATL
ARI @ DET
NE @ DAL
DEN @ OAK

maybe Pats-Cowboys, but again, no Romo/Dez

Seattle - Cincy probably. Especially if Cincy is undefeated at that point still.

@PIT (Loss, road game)
SD (Loss, we suck)
STL (Loss, we suck
@CLE (Loss, road game)
@MIA (Loss, road game)
KC (Loss, we suck)
@CIN (Loss, road game)

Honestly; if they were able to trade Flacco for a 1st rd pick to a desperate team (say, buffalo or STL or Houston), and grab a franchise QB on the rookie scale for five years - Ozzie Newsome should have the damn GM of the Year award renamed to be after him.

Seattle - Cincy probably. Especially if Cincy is undefeated at that point still.

Honestly; if they were able to trade Flacco for a 1st rd pick to a desperate team (say, buffalo or STL or Houston), and grab a franchise QB on the rookie scale for five years - Ozzie Newsome should have the damn GM of the Year award renamed to be after him.

If we trade Flacco for anything, I will be besides myself with joy.

Buckets

Syrinx

I knew my Saints were going to be bad this year, but if they can't win with Brees then they certainly won't win without him. I feel so bad for him because of his age and how he must look around that huddle and think this is what I'm working with now? It's really too bad how that offense was just dismantled the last few years and the fucking arrogance by the front office thinking they could plug anyone in their place and get the same results.
I don't think it was arrogance so much as their cap was fucked up.

Mudcrab

Hopefully somebody during said huddle reminds Brees that we got to this point because of our cap situation.

Malalaw

Sweeping changes next year. Bank on it. This is probably Brees' last year here.

Doorman

Before people take the story too far, Stafford is not out for week 3. My money would be on him still playing, he's just banged up and will probably not be at 100% but he's still the best (only) option we have. Caldwell doesn't confirm anything about any player's health whatsoever, I'm amazed people even still bother asking because the reply is always the same: "You'll get the injury report on Wednesday," at which point he'll be listed as questionable because why bother giving anything away?

Either way, be it a hurt Stafford or a fresh Orlovsky, the game-plan for the Broncos defense really won't change at all. Cover the 5-10 yard passing routes, keep an eye on screens, and rush the QB. Instant win. All Peypey will have to do is throw over the middle because we have nobody there who can cover receivers. Add on the fact that it's a national Sunday Night game and I don't expect this to be a very close contest.

I expected the Lions would take a step back after last year, and likely miss the playoffs, but holy geez I did not expect this level of ineptitude to resurface, at least not this quickly. Disappointing, too, because I don't even think it will be enough to broom anybody out of town, making the season a total waste on both sides and setting up for even further mediocrity next year.

Sanjuro

Before people take the story too far, Stafford is not out for week 3. My money would be on him still playing, he's just banged up and will probably not be at 100% but he's still the best (only) option we have. Caldwell doesn't confirm anything about any player's health whatsoever, I'm amazed people even still bother asking because the reply is always the same: "You'll get the injury report on Wednesday," at which point he'll be listed as questionable because why bother giving anything away?

Either way, be it a hurt Stafford or a fresh Orlovsky, the game-plan for the Broncos defense really won't change at all. Cover the 5-10 yard passing routes, keep an eye on screens, and rush the QB. Instant win. All Peypey will have to do is throw over the middle because we have nobody there who can cover receivers. Add on the fact that it's a national Sunday Night game and I don't expect this to be a very close contest.

I expected the Lions would take a step back after last year, and likely miss the playoffs, but holy geez I did not expect this level of ineptitude to resurface, at least not this quickly. Disappointing, too, because I don't even think it will be enough to broom anybody out of town, making the season a total waste on both sides and setting up for even further mediocrity next year.

Z2iJCXu.gif

To summarize..

image.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom