• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

If they show Fireman Ed, fuck ESPN.

Real talk? I'm actually terrified that my encounter with the Fireman will fuck over my job chances.

screw you then

SNzw5zL.gif

Bowser

Laughing at these Eagles fans saying Matthews/Agholor/Cooper WR corps is terrible when the Panthers are trotting out fucking Ginn/Brown/Cotchery

#revolution

Eleuin

I don't know what the deal is with Whitehead, but I remember hearing rumblings during training camp and the preseason this year that he'd somehow been slipping on the depth chart quite a bit, and was turning into the late-game mop up guy during the preseason games in particular. I don't know if he just got worse, or if something happened behind closed doors that put him in the coaching doghouse or what. I kinda doubt he'd somehow become the answer to our linebacking woes, though. I've been harping on the lack of strength in that unit for several years now, Levy is still the only quality player we've drafted to address it and I think we're finally starting to see the payment for largely ignoring it.

So is Kyle van noy a disappointment? Does he play strong or weak lb

bionic77

Yeah, for the first time in a while, I'm confident that our defense is at least heading in the right direction. Really sucks that Golson is out for the year though. I think the defensive line and linebackers are shaping up to be enough of a disruption to mask a mediocre to average secondary, and I think we're a worthwhile safety from reaching that status with our secondary.
I was saying this all preseason.

They just need seasoning.

I won't say we will be 2008 good but I think they could be good enough to impact games with a big play here or there hopefully by the end of the season or next year at the latest.

Shazier wrecked us and had a relatively low rating on the PFF this morning further confirming PFF ratings are fucking stupid. Kap also had a higher rating than roofles lulz
Once again proving that stats are for losers. I trust my own eyes.

Ben and Shazier were dominant as fuck. Not sure what game PFF was watching. Anytime you can DHB look good you should get automatic offensive player of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom