• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Rooting for Rex Ryan this week anyway. Fuck Brady.

Pretty much sums it up for everyone. Real interested in what schemes Rex has devised this time, how he accounts for people like Edelman, etc. The Pats million tiny cuts approach is always overshadowed by the Gronk threat.

Zeke

Saw on Eliot Short-parks twitter bradfords right ankle looked swollen and has extra tape on it. maybe Bradford will be slowed down come Sunday I hope the defense can get on him if that's the case.

Well Rex kills the pats and we lose to the bills the following week we'll still be tied 2-1 a top the division*

*provided we don't lose to the gatas.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
That sports fan OT thread is still going. A disgruntled ex-Oilers fan is going off.

Houston man.

Saw on Eliot Short-parks twitter bradfords right ankle looked swollen and has extra tape on it. maybe Bradford will be slowed down come Sunday I hope the defense can get on him if that's the case.

So what you're saying is the people that had Week 1 technically already won the pool

squicken

Florio and Pereira saying that the league officiating office is helping refs during games, and that colleges are already doing it. I've been saying they should do this since forever. The game is so much easier to see off a TV. Maybe this explains that one well officiated Pac12 game the other day?
---

I don't worry about ankle sprains unless they are high ankle sprains. Can recover so fast from those, and tape can do the rest. Chip probably has a shake just for it!

Disgusting

It's on!
wY5BZh.jpg

Hindl

Completely possible, but I don't trust anything ESP says. He's pure hot takes, and says anything to stir up controversy and get followers. The Eagles released their injury report today and Tutu was the only person not at full practice. No mention at all of Bradford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom