• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmdajr

And we claimed a thug!

BOB has been listening to me. Mallett starting, Keshawn traded and signed a criminal.
<----Thank You based Ashton!

Sounds good. We didn't need him. We just need the ball to get in the hands of the receivers we already have.

Easier said than done.

"that pass was weak!.wtf!"

"that pass was way too hard and fast! wtf!"

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
At wr they really don't though. Edelman is a beast, but they need somebody on the outside.

he's not really an outside receiver though. He's smaller, just looking at him he's your prototypical slot guy.

Striker

Plus the Giants would have won in Dallas last week if they hadn't gone full Bevell at the end there.
Cowboys were handing them points, although that Unga interception off Witten's hand was on Romo. Either way, Giants offense didn't look good and that was primarily because the receivers other than Beckum couldn't a) get open b) catch. We'll see if that changes this week. I personally would have left Preston Parker in Texas.

cdyhybrid

Cowboys were handing them points, although that Unga interception off Witten's hand was on Romo. Either way, Giants offense didn't look good and that was primarily because the receivers other than Beckum couldn't a) get open b) catch. We'll see if that changes this week. I personally would have left Preston Parker in Texas.

Is Cruz out for the year?

MechDX

Jayson Braddock &#8207;@JaysonBraddock · 24s24 seconds ago
"That's part of this game, you can't just sit back there and hold the ball. You're not going to just sit back there & get drilled." Mallett

Slingin and slangin. ThatsmyQB

Spinluck

"You look at the Seahawks, last year's Patriots team, the Ravens a few years back. What was their success built on? The offensive line."

So is Heath Evans trolling or is he just this bad?

cdyhybrid

"You look at the Seahawks, last year's Patriots team, the Ravens a few years back. What was their success built on? The offensive line."

Clearly suffering from the effects of CTE.

Fuck you, Goodell.

Pepiope

He said Chip Kelly was the worst hire in NFL history. I think he's just a troll.

jmdajr

lol.. shit must be so awkward there now.

If this was wrestling and Vince was the coach.

"The damn fans want him over god damn it. Hoyer was supposed to be the man. My guy. ...FINE. WE'LL GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT! FUCKING MALLET! HE BETTER WIN GOD DAMN IT!..and get some merch out there, just in case."

Fox318

When is the first Democratic debate?

I want to hear Bernie make totally unrealistic goals as president with no prior massive legislative success, and Hillary talk like a robot reading the best focus group tested answers.

Drakeon

When is the first Democratic debate?

I want to hear Bernie make totally unrealistic goals as president with no prior massive legislative success, and Hillary talk like a robot reading the best focus group tested answers.

Some time in Mid October IIRC.

Fox318

October 13th

Oh great.

Honestly this is one of the worst presidential elections I can think of in a long time.

Democrats are scared of the Hillary political machine and the only one chirping might as well be Mike Gravel 2.0.

Republicans are getting controlled by a reality TV star and who can be more outlandish and more tea party than the next nut.

Hey guess what...you need Women and Latinos to win.

Even if Trump or somebody else wins the nod they will need those two groups to win and NONE of them have the ability to do that.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
No but highly unlikely that he plays until week 4-5. He's still suffering from a calf injury.

Good news is that Unga practiced though limited. Flowers wen full with no noticeable ankle issues,

When Cruz recovers and Martavis gets off the weed, my fantasy team is gonna be ridiculous!

this_guy

Pats south trading with Pats OG.

Who is Keshawn Martin and is he any good?

He sucked while on the Texans. Slot receiver and punt returner, we always hear how quick he is but never actually see it. He just chops his feet but doesn't get anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom