• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.
not bad, I need a consistent partner to keep climbing, but I can definitely hold my own.
For us we just hit a brick wall at a certain point... Skill level of the opposition is just so high now we are lucky to win as many as we lose. You used to be special because you could do aerials... not anymore!

I have played that game way too much but honestly it's one of the most enjoyable multiplayer games I've ever played.

Greg

Holy shite foserious? That's pretty insane.
we were like consistent 800-900 before S1, and now 600-700 (not sure how the two relate now)

I think it's because I suck

room for one more gregson?
I wasn't actually playing - just joking with Larry since he always wants to play when we're about to sign offline

I will play if you want though! Give me like 15 minutes because I'm making some food.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Until Mallett crashes and burns anyway.

So about two weeks.
I'd rather go 2-14 with mallet than 6-10 or anything with Hoyer.

I always said that BoB would rue the day he passed on John Football
Yea, he's certainly rueing that already, dude can't stay off drugs and alcohol and when he can he can't manage to throw a football without hurting his elbow.

squicken

Cards coach Bruce Arians says he's surprised Bears passed on him

Instead of tabbing Arians -- now a two-time NFL Coach of the Year -- to replace longtime coach Lovie Smith, former Bears general manager Phil Emery settled on Montreal Alouettes coach Marc Trestman. That decision backfired. The Bears fired Trestman (13-19 in two years) and Emery following the 2014 regular season

Arians welcomed the opportunity to coach Bears quarterback Jay Cutler, who is now playing for his fifth offensive coordinator and third head coach since 2009.

Arians and Cutler met for one hour during the interview process, an experience Arians has fond memories of.

"Cutler is a passionate guy that wanted to win, you know," Arians said. "I think he gets misunderstood a lot. We spent a good hour together, and I was very, very impressed with him.

"Sometimes when you care a lot, your body can give different signals. Each person's different. The guy obviously cares about winning."

Miami Dolphins safety Reshad Jones is sidelined with a hamstring injury that forced him to miss practice Wednesday, and his status for Sunday's game at Jacksonville is uncertain.

Welp, it was a fun season while it lasted, bring on the draft!

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
we were like consistent 800-900 before S1, and now 600-700 (not sure how the two relate now)

I think it's because I suck

I wasn't actually playing - just joking with Larry since he always wants to play when we're about to sign offline

I will play if you want though! Give me like 15 minutes because I'm making some food.

Team up? I'm down for a round or 2, only can squeeze a few at the moment, but I'll be open tonight as well.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
For us we just hit a brick wall at a certain point... Skill level of the opposition is just so high now we are lucky to win as many as we lose. You used to be special because you could do aerials... not anymore!

I have played that game way too much but honestly it's one of the most enjoyable multiplayer games I've ever played.

I've just been grinding it out. My rank is also around 500+ but I haven't played a ton of ranked given most of my friends only play casually. If we played some consistently I think I could help make a push.

edit- if you guys wanna do a quick round of 3s shoot me an invite!

JABEE

Wow.

A Pats fan that is not a delusional scumbag.

This is more rare than finding hidden treasure in your backyard.
He isn't from Boston. Euro-Pats fans are different.

If it wasn't for the leaving the Pats part, this kind of team-switching behavior would be abhorrent.

Welp, it was a fun season while it lasted, bring on the draft!
Defense will feel his loss big time. He's our Kam.

I've just been grinding it out. My rank is also around 500+ but I haven't played a ton of ranked given most of my friends only play casually. If we played some consistently I think I could help make a push.

edit- if you guys wanna do a quick round of 3s shoot me an invite!
I'm at work at the moment but I'm usually good around 8 or 9 at night. Always up for some RL!

MechDX

Texans trade wide receiver Keshawn Martin to New England he was active didn't play in season opener

Finally! Keyshawn is gone!

Smart, athletic, runs 5 yards and falls down.

cdyhybrid

It was a short week and an emotional and draining win for Atlanta. I think most people, including Vegas, are looking at this as a let-down game for them.

Plus the Giants would have won in Dallas last week if they hadn't gone full Bevell at the end there.

MechDX

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL · 4m4 minutes ago
New Texans lineman Oday Aboushi served one-game suspension to open the season for violating NFL substance abuse policy

And we claimed a thug!

BOB has been listening to me. Mallett starting, Keshawn traded and signed a criminal.
<----Thank You based Ashton!

Xprsbyd.gif

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
you should wonder why the patriots traded for him, you have weapons already.
You should be happy, Tom Brady will make him look like a hall of famer.

At wr they really don't though. Edelman is a beast, but they need somebody on the outside.

He had the job but then lost it when he told them a joke.

I love his puns Bionic.. If your cranky ass doesn't like them.. You can go to hell. :)

Thought it went well.

Good. I'm sure it will work out

Oh you better believe martin is gonna turn into a stud there.

Lol, I could see it happening.

:lol

I held back on my corny jokes today! My next interviewers may not be so lucky though!

No. Don't do it. At least drop one to lighten the mood.

How could you meet her and not relay his offer?

That is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom