• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Greg Aiello Verified account
‏@gregaiello

With avg of 19.9 million viewers for games on CBS, ESPN, FOX & NBC, 2015 was most-watched NFL KO Weekend ever. #NFLFanRecord Thank you!

Greg Aiello Verified account
‏@gregaiello

With avg of 19.9 million viewers for games on CBS, ESPN, FOX & NBC, 2015 was most-watched NFL KO Weekend ever. #NFLFanRecord Thank you!

AKA Roger Goodell is unfireable

Short of him killing babies on live TV, there's literally nothing he can do in any of these off-the-field snafus that will get the owners to overlook that he's made them (and will continue to make them) all shitloads of cash.

(Although there is certainly the line of thought that the product would sell itself no matter who's in charge. And that's valid. I don't know if they would have the business acumen Uncle Rog has shown in shaking every last dime out of these TV networks tho)

Tom Nook

DEN @ KC

NE @ BUF Upset pick
TEN @ CLE
HOU @ CAR
ARI @ CHI
SD @ CIN
DET @ MIN
TB @ NO
ATL @ NYG
SF @ PIT
STL @ WAS

BAL @ OAK
MIA @ JAC
DAL @ PHI TIE

SEA @GB

NYJ @ IND

"Obviously you don't just put one guy on this guy. That's been proven," Ryan said later Wednesday in a conference call with reporters covering the Patriots. "I will say this, it's better to put one guy on him than nobody on him. We'll try to have somebody on him, at least."

wow shots fired at the steelers about gronk!

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
"You look at the Seahawks, last year's Patriots team, the Ravens a few years back. What was their success built on? The offensive line."

So is Heath Evans trolling or is he just this bad?

Yeah that Pats O-line was fantastic.......

bionic77

the jets (with Ryan) have held him in check. he might have had a good game or two but for the most part its been modest at best. i can 100% guarantee he's not going to embarrass them as badly as he did the steelers
Hey asshole hindsight is 20/20!

Covering didn't work so I can't fault the coaches for thinking outside of the box and trying something different!

P.S. I learned how to spin from watching the Pats fans deal with the fact that their team is a bunch of cheaters.

Bread

Banned
Fuck Bead
45_33091831_hiya_buddy.jpg

Hey asshole hindsight is 20/20!

Covering didn't work so I can't fault the coaches for thinking outside of the box and trying something different!

P.S. I learned how to spin from watching the Pats fans deal with the fact that their team is a bunch of cheaters.

don't worry, you wont have to cover stone hands VD on sunday and he still wont hurt you

Tom Penny

Rex will double Gronk and play press man and flood the middle on the midget WR like he always has. That is the best stategy for all teams unless you are a Steelers coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom