• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

I'm in my 30s, man. I'm seriously beginning to believe I'll die without ever seeing the Phins win another home playoff game.

I can't take this, week in, week out. It ruins my day completely.

Worst part is, we did everything the right way. Chose a coach, stuck with him for a 4 year plan. Drafted a young QB, stuck with him as he grew through growing pains and steadily improved. Didn't panic, kept the faith. Year after year. Get a little better. Hope for a breakthrough. Sensible drafting.

And yet, the faith has been rewarded with yet another flame-out and need for another rebuild. Signing Suh was where it all went wrong. When will people learn that signing the most expensive free agent NEVER works?

Those penalties... these guys want Philbin gone.
I feel you, brother.

ML4mBjo.gif

HAHA that's too funny

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
I'm seeing the game just fine, maybe you should get a better TV or at least calibrate the one you have

It's not my TV... CenturyLink field has horrible shadow problems where half the field is in a shadow half is in direct sun.

So you get that switch from light to dark all the time. It's a horrible field to film on.

These afternoon games are depressing as fuck.

Dolphins-GAF on the ledge
Bears fans just saying fuck it and leaving their fanhood in the stadium
The once great Niners completely imploded
The fact that the quality of play is in the tank and there are like 6 good teams.

Velcro Fly

It's a game where no one expects you to compete and you come out and do just that. Your defense played hard but eventually got overpowered. Your offense was the biggest pile of shit ever. Try a trick play at the start of the game or something. This game was 6-0 at halftime. I have no idea what the Bears gameplan was for this game other than try not to get humiliated.

These afternoon games are depressing as fuck.

Dolphins-GAF on the ledge
Bears fans just saying fuck it and leaving their fanhood in the stadium
The once great Niners completely imploded
The fact that the quality of play is in the tank and there are like 6 good teams.
Hope you guys keep winning. This league needs some new blood at the top and you guys need a revenge SB over the Pats.

Top Bottom