• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

I'm in my 30s, man. I'm seriously beginning to believe I'll die without ever seeing the Phins win another home playoff game.

I can't take this, week in, week out. It ruins my day completely.

Worst part is, we did everything the right way. Chose a coach, stuck with him for a 4 year plan. Drafted a young QB, stuck with him as he grew through growing pains and steadily improved. Didn't panic, kept the faith. Year after year. Get a little better. Hope for a breakthrough. Sensible drafting.

And yet, the faith has been rewarded with yet another flame-out and need for another rebuild. Signing Suh was where it all went wrong. When will people learn that signing the most expensive free agent NEVER works?

Those penalties... these guys want Philbin gone.

These problems run way deeper than signing Suh. Everything was going wrong before that even happened. Just another questionable signing so far in a offseason of very questionable decisions.

squicken

I'm in my 30s, man. I'm seriously beginning to believe I'll die without ever seeing the Phins win another home playoff game.

I can't take this, week in, week out. It ruins my day completely.

Worst part is, we did everything the right way. Chose a coach, stuck with him for a 4 year plan. Drafted a young QB, stuck with him as he grew through growing pains and steadily improved. Didn't panic, kept the faith. Year after year. Get a little better. Hope for a breakthrough. Sensible drafting.

And yet, the faith has been rewarded with yet another flame-out and need for another rebuild. Signing Suh was where it all went wrong. When will people learn that signing the most expensive free agent NEVER works?

Those penalties... these guys want Philbin gone.

Coaching and QB. Tannehill isn't so bad relative to what else is going on, but Philbin is bad. Good teams just don't have this kind of stuff happen to them. And with a good coach, you know right away. They change the culture

D21xgJP.gif

How many legit good/close games have we had this season? So far everything has seemingly been a rout or a comedy of errors that kept a game closer then it should have been. What happened? Why does everyone seem off this season?

Hapopy that the Texans won, but that was some sloppy play out there. Thankfully, the cycle started early to my liver knows whats coming.

Notes on other games: Vikings week 1 looked like trash, since then their play has been improved a lot. Their D especially, they are just tearing lines apart.

Patriots have an easy path to 19-0 this season. Thankfully some teams always manage to lure them into a winnable game that they blow. Today was not that day. Jesus what a spanking.

Hey Indy. Fire everyone. You guys SUCK.

Big Ben going out is gonna hurt the Steelers. But even with Ben, they didn't look very good. Whoops.

And somebody tell me the Cardinals aren't winning their division this year. Seriously, I could use a good laugh.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
Not sure I'd blame Davis for that one but yeah he still looks half arsed and wouldn't be sad to see the back of him.

You're right about that, sad how far and quick we've fallen

Looks like he sat out the last couple series. Hopefully the coaches are seeing the same thing. I don't blame him for that pick but a good player would read the situation (where the DB is, where his QB is in the pocket) and attack the ball which would have kept the INT from occuring.

This offense is just so bad that it isn't fair to evaluate Kaep. Every single time they cut away to the secondary every receiver is basically wearing their defender. Combine that with a defensive lineman coming free on the QB on almost every play and there is zero chance for success.

KingBroly

Banned
It's kinda interesting how you can see what teams are starting to decline while others are rebuilding/starting to rise because of others declining.

Declining:
- Saints
- Ravens
- Dolphins
- Lions

Rising:
- Bills
- Redskins
- Raiders
- Vikings

Flatlined
- 49ers