• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Man, on another NFL forum I say, "go fuck yourself" and "who are u?" and I get banned.Lol

Here saying the same thing is like a term of endearment.

I guess this is the hellhole for me. Lulz

I find people on other forums to be quite sensitive. Especially old people. I once said an idea was asinine in a thread and all these old people were like whoa no need to get all pissy and cuss.

manfestival

Browns!

Browns!

BROOOWWWWNNNNSSS!!!

TL7o0ht.gif

Hunter S.

I find people on other forums to be quite sensitive. Especially old people. I once said an idea was asinine in a thread and all these old people were like whoa no need to get all pissy and cuss.
This forum is very serious. Little sense of humor. All is good!

Talon

Did Kelly do any talent evaluation at Oregon or was he just the scheme guy? Because his ability to evaluate talent at the professional level seems like complete dog shit.
He was heavily involved in evaluation. They actually did a remarkable job recruiting talent on the defensive side of the ball...and then plugged them with Nick Aliotti who is hot dog shit at his job.

I like remain inconspicuous in the cyber world . But, It is a tech. sales site with a big thread on the NFL.
Think of NFL-GAF like the Undernet from the Megaman Battle Network Series. Lot of people say it's bad, but once you start exploring it's actually a lot of fun if not occasionally annoying.

RBH

1442480929246504336.jpg

The Oakland Raiders have gone rogue again, refusing to place special gold marks on the 50-yard line at O.co Coliseum for '15 home games. "The Raiders have asked us not to do that," said Chris Wright, AEG Facilities VP and the Coliseum's GM. AEG runs the stadium shared by the Raiders and the A's. Raiders officials did not provide AEG officials with further explanation and the Raiders did not return emails and phone calls for comment.

The gold 50 marks are a key visual piece of the NFL's season-long celebration of Super Bowl 50, to be held Feb. 7 at Levi's Stadium, home of the 49ers. The NFL in March announced every game this season would carry the gold number 50 on the field as part of its "On the Fifty" celebration. The league's 30 other stadiums have complied with the initiative.

NFL VP/Communications Brian McCarthy said the lack of gold marks for the Raiders' first two home games are the result of the Athletics still playing baseball at the Coliseum. McCarthy said gold marks would be put down after their season ended. But Wright said, "It has nothing to do with baseball. The last six home baseball games are through this weekend, and there will be no gold marks for the rest of the Raiders' regular season."
http://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/Daily/Closing-Bell/2015/09/22/Raiders.aspx

Mike Florio speculates that this has something to do with the fact that Super Bowl 50 will be played at the San Francisco 49ers’ stadium, and that the Raiders are pissed that the league hasn’t helped them find a new stadium to replace the garbage dump they currently call home:
http://deadspin.com/raiders-give-middle-finger-to-the-nfl-refuse-to-put-go-1732478182

markdavislol.jpg

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Think of NFL-GAF like the Undernet from the Megaman Battle Network Series. Lot of people say it's bad, but once you start exploring it's actually a lot of fun if not occasionally annoying.

aw you edited but yes I believe you were talking about pats fans.

RBH

In comparison, just take a look at Al Davis during his prime:

al-davis-8-100811.jpg

I wish he was still alive just to combat the NFL and Goodell on a regular basis again.

The Raiders logo and colors still remain the best in the NFL.

Talon

Same deal as Trent Truck. College defensive backs got tired of trying to hit him, so they jumped over him. The NFL isn't kind to those types.
Trent never had that kind of vision ever though. He would've just bowled down on that last defender instead of jump cutting.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
You might have had an argument before the cap increase. Specifically when we were just post-CBA but the cap sits at over 143 million and will continue to increase.

The Giants have 14.8 million worth of cap money tied up in Jason Pierre-Paul right now. Eli will account for 14.5 million worth of that cap space in 2015. Next year a little over 24 million.

24 million out of 140+ million as the cap continues to rise. The team currently has 14 million in cap space as we speak with nearly a million coming off of the books each week JPP isn't playing. Next year with a 143 million dollar cap, the Giants will have 32 million to spend if the current contracts move forward. That's if the cap holds still. It's projected to increase to 150 million. So make that nearly 40 million in space if the projection is right. Not to mention the cap is mostly an illusion for teams that want to take advantage of moving cap space forward and that get creative with their contracts.

The Giants are suffering from years of risky and poor drafting right now. Plain and simple. That's far more of an issue than any cap restrictions. Just last season they went on a very un-Giants like spending spree because of that lack of talent. They weren't struggling with cap space then to sign the players they wanted to sign. They wanted Mccourty at safety this off-season and offered him 10 million/yr to get him. He stayed in New England. They offered Brandon Graham a bigger money contract than what the Eagles were offering reportedly - he wanted to stay in Philly.

As poor as the Giants have been drafting from 2009-2012, I feel like the last 2-3 drafts have been a step in the right direction. It takes time to rebuild a roster. Especially when you're already behind 3 years.

Went back and checked, you're right there were some decent additions from 2013 - Pugh, Moore, Hankins are all contributors. We are no longer in a position to pick up role players, we need home runs at every round now. Solid contributors that challenge vets for a team. It is depressing to see how many picks we have spent on the front 7 and aside from Hankins not a single one of these guys can even challenge for a starting spot. We have brought in so many LBs and Giants fans are missing JON BEASON of all guys. How bad are we if an old shell of himself LB is the guy we are pining after?

RBH

Jake Matthews and Vic Beasley have been grading well with PFF so far this season. Beasley seemed like he was turning the corner on Flowers on a more regular basis than I expected.

Bleacher Report's Mike Freeman reports Jimmy Graham is "pissed off" and "hates" his role with the Seahawks.
According to Freeman, "several" Seahawks players have informed him of this and it's a "fact." Graham allegedly "hates what's happening in Seattle" where he's "barely looked at in the passing game." Through two games, Graham has just 10 targets, which is 15th among tight ends. We could see the target dip coming as soon as it was announced he was traded to the Seahawks, but not in this fashion. Russell Wilson has attempted more than 30 passes in each of the first two games, yet Graham doesn't have much to show for it. It's not like he's being asked to block more; per PFF, Graham has blocked on 31.7 percent of his snaps. He blocked on 30.5 percent of his snaps in New Orleans last season. Expect the Seahawks to try to feed him more this week against the Bears.
Straight up for my boy Justin Gilbert! Who says no?
Ignorant sluts say no! That's who

Bowser

It's interesting to see so many talk about how Andre Johnson has lost it/is too old/etc.

This is the same guy that put up 85/936/3 with the poo poo platter of Fitzpatrick/Keenum/Mallett last year. Suddenly 9 months later he's got a giant fork sticking out of his back?

I don't know if I'm buying that.

Top Bottom